• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Only showing the 1 game? They normally go with a couple on the last day

Read the other day that the EFL and EPL are voting whether matchday programmes will carry on being compulsory. I guess that could be the end of matchday programmes soon then.

That won't happen for a good few years, if it does at all. Still a generation of fans who buy and collect the programmes.

Can see an online subscription being introduced though for the Programme soon though

Just found it.

847d1bf918e37449f32a27cf4deba6d0.jpg

From an environmental and cost point of view you would think that the programmes are a bit of a nightmare.

FFS. I hope he really was hacked that's all I can say.

The fact that only a couple of papers have been wankers to print it highlights the fact its a total load of bollocks. Nice of the media to try and basically call Benik a nonce after a day he had on Saturday. The papers are a disgrace.

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere, the video message from Carl Ikeme played out at the game on Saturday

The fact that only a couple of papers have been wankers to print it highlights the fact its a total load of bollocks. Nice of the media to try and basically call Benik a nonce after a day he had on Saturday. The papers are a disgrace.

I wondered that myself, as I could only find the story in the Mirror. Disgraceful from the tabloids again.

Wish you hadn't posted that link Kenny, I'm going to have to spend £40 now.

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...wolves-paintings-net-8000-for-cure-leukaemia/

Some great artwork and a nice amount raised. I did try for the Boly picture but it got a tad out of my price range though! So delighted I can purchase a Limited Edition Print of the picture and 10% of that goes to CL.

https://www.sportspersonalities.org/shop/
Cheers. I like how the article doesn't include any links whatsoever, either to her website, the auction site, or even her Twitter page. Great work...

Back