• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Trophies:

Fulham 0
Wolves 1
Boro 0
Burton 0

Fuck you, everyone else.

vVkoPPU.gif

Good interview by Sky with Matt Murray in the build up to the Sheff Wed game

Good interview by Sky with Matt Murray in the build up to the Sheff Wed game

Yeah i enjoyed that, the Kitman is a big lad ay he! What a cracking job he has, pretty much unsackable no matter who is in charge, gets to travel the world with the club and gets to watch his team week in week out.

Top stuff from Murray, and can't wait for the sky documentary at the weekend. The one at the start of the season was superb

Top stuff from Murray, and can't wait for the sky documentary at the weekend. The one at the start of the season was superb

Only issue with that documentary was the length. 30 mins wasn't long enough and should have done an hour.

Wolves supporters heading to Wembley for England vs Nigeria to support Carl Ikeme and Cure Leukaemia have had their discounted allocation extended.
Carl, who is currently battling against acute Leukaemia, is a Nigerian international and the support for Wolves’ goalkeeper can reach a national audience on 2nd June.
Initially, Wembley agreed to drop 100 tickets to £35 for Wolves fans supporting Carl, however they’ve generously extended the offer to the whole block at the national stadium.
Those Wolves fans who’ve already secured their seat are taking the Carl Ikeme banner and there’s space for more to join and help raise both awareness and support further.
To apply for discounted tickets, email Liam.Moon@TheFA.com, head your email England v Nigeria - Wolves Banner and state the amount you’d like to purchase in your message, along with a contact number (to allow Wembley to call you).

I would have said Neves 1st easily and I am a bit surprised Grealish is 2nd to be honest Evan's goal is better IMO great technique.

Evans' goal was excellent. Would be goal of the month most months in my opinion. You cannot seriously believe the one from Grealish is better than Neves unless you are watching with claret and blue tinted glasses. It's just a volley ffs, Neves' is one of the most spectacular goals I've seen in my life.

Voted this morning, but didn't have time to log in & put this on here

Neves is clearly the better goal by a very long way

I think you might love him more than I love Alex Rae.

Bear in mind I'm still afflicted with that now, 14 years after he left us. You're locking yourself in.

Its better than hating on Rohan Ricketts

You can have both. I still hate McDons and they've been around for ages now.

Only one of each mind, or it gets silly.

Back