• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Am I right in thinking that the Puma deal runs out this summer as well?

Is Adidas the rumour or is that just fans wishful thinking? Suppose it could happen, would be nice (though probably expensive)

Is Adidas the rumour or is that just fans wishful thinking? Suppose it could happen, would be nice (though probably expensive)

Adidas have been rumoured for months. For a change not born out of fans wishing though

I've just asked someone (who would know) who seems to think it is going to be Adidas.

I think it definitely will be adidas. Can't wait to get the new stuff from the club shop.

Looking forward to some Adidas training tops.

If it was Adidas they'd be doing a full rebrand of the club shop the way they have at other clubs. Hard to keep that stuff under wraps, maybe suggests that the kit wont be announced for a while yet.

Reckon you'd just say the shop was shut for staff training,stay late one night to clear it,day to refit and restock and away you go

They are doing plenty of internal work at the ground now. Could wrap it all up in that.

Reckon you'd just say the shop was shut for staff training,stay late one night to clear it,day to refit and restock and away you go

Haha they literally did that the other day I think (close for staff training).

Agree that it won't be a while til we can complain about the collar of the new kit.

If it was Adidas they'd be doing a full rebrand of the club shop the way they have at other clubs. Hard to keep that stuff under wraps, maybe suggests that the kit wont be announced for a while yet.

Puma branding on the shop (both as we had then) didn't happen until after we announced them.

There’s 53 pages discussing the new kit on the mix and I still don’t think they have a definitive answer on manufacturer, sponsor, colour or collar type!

Adidas, Fosun-related, old gold (!), and yeah shit collar. The first three are what I've been told today.

Back