• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Well Neves has just been interviewed on Sky Sports and he could not have been clearer in stating (in response to a question about him leaving for another club) that he is very happy at Wolves and is looking forward to playing in the Premier League with “this fantastic club”.

Possibly a mock up, but

067d07af3019f9f0061cd8e9a581eaa3.jpg

Boly wants to stay but "it's up to the boss"...interviewed by Gary Pawndland of all people...yes really.

Alan's going to lose his shit over that potential away shirt, it's horrific.

Alcohol brands aren't banned from shirt sponsorship but the Portman Group recommend against it.

Exactly. You are fine to have an alcohol brand, but must offer a non-sponsored kids shirt.

They are, by a long shot but i'm with you in hoping we don't end up with a Betting Company. There seems to be a lot from China though who are making there way over here so wouldn't be a huge surprise.

It will be a Fousn owned/invested in company though. They want to promote us in China and around the World and having another of their companies tied in with us makes sense. They have been pushing Club Med on us since they arrived (1st Fosun company on the advertising boards and discounts on holidays offered) so they are the favourites in my book.

Is it Tsingtao they recently invested in? Chance on them but that would mean another kids kit with no sponsor on though, so it may rule them out.
You called Tsingtao Kenny.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think it might be a more tangential Chinese company, who either owe Fosun a favour or are looking for a favour. Would neatly sidestep any premier league rules too.

I think it might be a more tangential Chinese company, who either owe Fosun a favour or are looking for a favour. Would neatly sidestep any premier league rules too.

This is my opinion. Whilst Fosun are obviously loaded, they are still in it to make money, so I can see them taking someone else's dollar over promoting one of their own brands. Although of course the likes of Club Med will still get a push.

Good point, although Albion were sponsored by Palm this year, which is one of their owners' brands, I believe. At least people here have heard of Club Med. I've no idea at all (or interest in discovering) what Palm is.

Back