• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

You may be correct, I don't think that really alters the thrust of my point re moving away from 343 and not seeing Neves + Wilshere / Allen as a viable partnership though

I think Allen could do alright next to Neves, he's spent most of his career as a more steady influence in the middle of park and has often played a very restrained role for Wales to allow the likes of Ramsey and Bale more freedom. I don't think he'd be perfect but it'd work alright.

Wilshere is a complete no go though, even with 3 in central midfield you'd need both others to be much more disciplined, you'd basically just have to play him like a No.10 and use others to cover the massive gaps he'd leave.

@JacquiOatley
28m28 minutes ago
More
Friendly advice to anyone attending the @Wolves end of season dinner tonight. Don’t be one second late for the start of the evening, otherwise you’ll regret it �� #wwfc

OaI.gif

The video show's a more yellowy gold colour instead of the Orange we've had

Laurie confirms no Money Shop on shirts next season

Just watched the vid on Twitter. Nice.

No shirt or sponsor announcement tonight though. Probably waiting til we make the first signing...

Adidas confirmed as new kit manufacturer.

No sponsor yet. Still negotiating.

The history between addidas and puma is quite something, can see there being some very annoyed people at Puma.

The new media suite being built at Molineux will be called the John 'Foz' Hendley Suite.

Nice touch, Wolves.

The history between addidas and puma is quite something, can see there being some very annoyed people at Puma.

Doubt Puma were that fussed, Wolves were little more than a customer, not like they've lost one of their big endorsement clubs like Dortmund. Might be more bothered in a few years it things go well, opportunity missed and all that jazz.

Doubt Puma were that fussed, Wolves were little more than a customer, not like they've lost one of their big endorsement clubs like Dortmund. Might be more bothered in a few years it things go well, opportunity missed and all that jazz.
Nah, puma and addidas utterly despise each other. Anything at all to get one up on the other and an up and coming Chinese premier league team is definitely one up for addidas.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2009/oct/19/rivalry-between-adidas-and-puma

Nah, puma and addidas utterly despise each other. Anything at all to get one up on the other and an up and coming Chinese premier league team is definitely one up for addidas.
I'm aware of their history but as it stands, Wolves still aren't really a big deal compared to other teams in either stable.

Back