• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It wouldn’t surprise me if they did, maximise income over the close season as there’ll be plenty of interest now we’re up and maybe even Neves’ possible Portugal role at the World Cup could add an extra spike in sales, especially if they’re looking at selling our shirts in other places.

Did we confirm Adidas is making it or was that just a rumor?

Ok...Not General Wolves news but I was watching a few of the VLOG's from the Bolton game yesterday (there are some really good ones but also some absolute shit) and a Sunderland VLOG was "recommended" so I thought I'd have a quick run through it to see their perspective on double relegation and I will just say that it is funny and disturbing in equal measures. It's about 24 minutes long and the game "footage" lasts for about 7 minutes. After that the fan launches into a series of rants about the referee, Coleman and then Ellis Short and from 22;26 he sings his version of "Space Oddity" in his own words!

That reminded me of our Bolton friend from earlier in the season so I found her vlog from Saturday

and the lad who was sat next to her is a Brighton fan and wanted to take in the atmosphere of a Championship match again...I'm sure he'll get that chance at Brighton soon enough

Tony's link so you can just watch it on here...

I actually think that Bolton vlogger is really good. And I hate praising anything to do with Bolton but credit where it's due.

That Sunderland one is just bizarre :icon_lol: it's like a David Lynch film!

Btw Mike - it's Space Oddity, not Starman...

I actually think that Bolton vlogger is really good. And I hate praising anything to do with Bolton but credit where it's due.

That Sunderland one is just bizarre :icon_lol: it's like a David Lynch film!

Btw Mike - it's Space Oddity, not Starman...

Aye, that's the one Ian...

Also think the Bolton vlogger is really good, both of her Wolves vlogs have been very balanced (she even called 4-0 at the start) and you can see the hurt when they get stuffed. I loved the end "I'm not going to miss you Wolves" comment

The girl who does the Bolton vlog did one for the Blues game as well. She was sat on the north bank cheering us on

Yeah, I'm another fan of the Bolton girl's vlog. As a slightly older person I find it a bit of a weird thing to do, but fair play to her.

And the Sunderland guy is a bit of nutter, but he can actually hold a tune so I like him.

The look on her face of utter desolation when the fourth went is very familiar.

The look on her face of utter desolation when the fourth went is very familiar.

She's terrific. Real heart-on-the-sleeve stuff and even knows Diogo's name. I just wish she supported a different team.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/e...-possible-international-call-for-wolves-star/

So that’s why you brought Jake Livermore back into the squad then Gareth. Full of shit.

“In the Championship, you are not quite getting the same test every week. The speed of the game is different, the athleticism is different."

Yeah it's quicker and tougher... Glad he didn't have to make a decision on if Bully was able to step up!
Better contact the Portugal manager and tell him that Neves isn't good enough because he only plays in the Championship

Come on now lads, I've voted for Conor Coady as Player of the Season, I'm not exactly going to back up Southgate given what I think of his abilities, but talk of him for England at this point is ludicrous.

Not everything is an anti-Wolves conspiracy.

Come on now lads, I've voted for Conor Coady as Player of the Season, I'm not exactly going to back up Southgate given what I think of his abilities, but talk of him for England at this point is ludicrous.

Not everything is an anti-Wolves conspiracy.
Agreed.

But his logic doesn't really extend to picking Livermore though.

On this day in 1954, we won our first Division 1 title by beating Spurs at Molineux. Liverpool were relegated to Div 2, where they would stay for eight years, following a 3-0 defeat at Blackpool.

Nice to see an unbiased, reasoned article about Wolves! :)

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1290426/sport

Really good read that PKG... "One club has got its recruitment right and will start next season in football's most affluent league. Others clubs have not recruited as efficiently and are left complaining about an “unfair playing field."
You'd be forgiven for wondering if their energies (and transfer budgets) would be better spent elsewhere."

Back