• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Think a lot of teams then had their own 'Chopper Harris' although can't remember Wolves having a destoyer?
Add Eddie MacCreadie, Dave Webb, John Dempsey, Tommy Baldwin and Peter Osgood into the mix.

Last edited:
Please dig out videos of Leeds in the 70's, it'll be eye opening for you :)

I hated Leeds in the 1970’s really dirty team, Norman Hunter and Billy Bremner in particular were animals

Chelsea were equally as dirty if not dirtier. Most teams had players who liked to dish it out tbh.

Today in general wolves news: Wolves clinch the fucking league!

Im surprised nobody has started a thread about winning the Championship today - I’m too infrequent a forum member to take it up myself

Some sort of celebration planned by the club and the council for May 7th. No details what that will be yet.

Seems a strange day to choose considering a lot will be either up Sunderland or travelling back.

I suppose it has to be then as the players will be off afterwards.

Jota is two behind in the championship leading goal scorer stakes.

We play sheff Wednesday and Sunderland in our next two games.

He's got to have an outside chance of getting it

Seems a strange day to choose considering a lot will be either up Sunderland or travelling back.
They'll all be off on their hols or back home after the End of Season Dinner on 8th May.

Jota is two behind in the championship leading goal scorer stakes.

We play sheff Wednesday and Sunderland in our next two games.

He's got to have an outside chance of getting it

Come on Jota!!

Indeed. I was screaming for him to take the penalty yesterday.

What are the chances they unveil a new kit before the last home game?

What are the chances they unveil a new kit before the last home game?
We would normally do it around then but Fosun Wolves don't generally follow our normal way

Back