• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Will be amazed if Sky ignore that game

Sent you a PM, mine is going free.

Thought you lot were on about PNE away but I'm actually not going to the Reading game either so ill just leave my ticket with Dan for someone to use.

DVS2Fe8X0AEFJUU.jpg

Not sure I like Guo's choice in associates...

Bet she's telling him she was at Chorely

I'm still hoping to get two tickets in the BW upper for my dad's birthday for the reading match when they go on general sale at 10am on weds (missed out on forest tickets - luckily in retrospect)

It's looking very much touch and go at the moment..

She'll be claiming she was at Chorley, tomorrow...

Banjo do you want a season ticket number?

Banjo do you want a season ticket number?

That would be absolutely epic if possible!

EDIT: I hadn't even considered that a ST holder's supporter number would mean I'd be able to get tickets before they go on general sale. Is that right? If so, any supporter numbers would be very much appreciated.

:violin:

On this day 6 years ago...

Frimpong was ruled out for the rest of the season...

It's been an interesting 6 years since then and I don't think anyone could have predicted we would be where we are now, with the players & manager we have.

It's pretty fucking amazing too be honest and I hope in another 6 years the wheels haven't fallen off the bandwagon!

That would be absolutely epic if possible!

EDIT: I hadn't even considered that a ST holder's supporter number would mean I'd be able to get tickets before they go on general sale. Is that right? If so, any supporter numbers would be very much appreciated.

:violin:

By way of update for all you lovely people, b3h has kindly sorted me out with a ST supporter number, which means I can get one of the two tickets I'm trying to get today. If there are any other ST holders who haven't yet given a non-STH their supporter number (and don't intend to do so), would anyone be able to send a PM with this? I'd need your supporter number and either your surname or postcode.

Much appreciated everyone!!

I'm still hoping to get two tickets in the BW upper for my dad's birthday for the reading match when they go on general sale at 10am on weds (missed out on forest tickets - luckily in retrospect)

It's looking very much touch and go at the moment..

Is this a multi ticket game for members? I have a ST and happy for you to use my number to get another ticket for your dad

Is this a multi ticket game for members? I have a ST and happy for you to use my number to get another ticket for your dad

Hi mate. Further to your PM, unfortunately it's saying that your supporter number has already assigned its additional ticket. Not sure why though!

Many many thanks to everyone who has sent through their supporter numbers. I now have the tickets I need for my dad's 66th birthday! We dodged a bullet with not managing to get Forest tickets, so here's hoping for more top notch stuff at home v Reading!

:headbang:

Many many thanks to everyone who has sent through their supporter numbers. I now have the tickets I need for my dad's 66th birthday! We dodged a bullet with not managing to get Forest tickets, so here's hoping for more top notch stuff at home v Reading!

Hope you and your Dad have a great time and get to celebrate 3 points!!

Good stuff mate - enjoy it!

Back