• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/13-things-youll-never-hear-14250147

Time to bring out the gif:

giphy.gif
I've seen some crap on that site but thats the most pathetic ever.

What a pointless article. Do they actually pay people to produce this crap?

I guess there's nothing to write about at Wolves at the moment. It's been such a dull season.

Its the week leading up to the Second City Derby, clearly left the work experience kid alone to rustle something up while they're away

I think that's the worst Wolves "article" i have ever seen, please correct me if I am wrong?

I think that's the worst Wolves "article" i have ever seen, please correct me if I am wrong?

They did one a few months back on things you do/say/would know if you're a Wolves fan. Similar sort of tripe

Many many thanks to everyone who has sent through their supporter numbers. I now have the tickets I need for my dad's 66th birthday! We dodged a bullet with not managing to get Forest tickets, so here's hoping for more top notch stuff at home v Reading!

:headbang:

This is what can be so awesome about people and their good nature. To read of how happy Glasgow was recently, Wombat for Reading, now yourself and the speedy offers of support. It's amazing. I've been hugely fortunate (& humbled) to benefit from peoples kindness, and it can be infuriating when people suggest most people are not nice. In my experience, most people are wonderful, kind, thoughtful human beings. Hope you & your dad have a great day, and see 3 points, multipole goals for us, and truly have a memorable experience. :)

Hope you & your dad have a great day, and see 3 points, multipole goals for us, and truly have a memorable experience. :)

and if you don't, do not even think about moaning about it on here you bastard... #balancingshitup

and if you don't, do not even think about moaning about it on here you bastard... #balancingshitup
Haha. I'm an eternal optimist these days. Jinky is the negative one. He even moaned through large parts of the home game against Bolton.

Keeping the positive vibe going and sending out a big TWF hug to everyone. I may not have met any of you in person, I might mostly post in the prediction threads, but i read a lot. As a non local, your insight is invaluable to understanding my team. All the best to all of you. (Yes, i might have had a beer...)

Haha. I'm an eternal optimist these days. Jinky is the negative one. He even moaned through large parts of the home game against Bolton.

This is just horrible #fakenews. I moaned when Cav tried doing some weird over-elaborate backheel and lost possession. Now I’m getting labelled as some sort of serial negative ninny.

It’s bang out of order I tell you!

Has anyone heard from Lycan? Only I don't want to miss out on a ticket to the Reading game.

He does have some pressing personal stuff that may be affecting him at present, understandably. But he's a good fella, and I'm sure he won't let you down. Never fear wombat!

I'm using his ticket for QPR and it has been left with DW.

I don't think anyone has.claimed Reading so it should be yours and with DW again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't usually have this level of responsibility.

If the ticket isn't being used for Norwich and this has all been agreed with Lycan I could take the ticket and pass it to Wombers as he is crashing at mine for the Reading game.

It's alright, I think I'm up to it. It's heavy shit but I've got to do serious adult stuff at some point in my life.

This is just horrible #fakenews. I moaned when Cav tried doing some weird over-elaborate backheel and lost possession. Now I’m getting labelled as some sort of serial negative ninny.

It’s bang out of order I tell you!
One moment that immediately springs to mind is when Cav cut inside onto his right foot, you said "for God's sake, Cav- stop cutting inside", the Bolton defender got totally fooled by his turn and he looked up and scored. Our fourth goal. How's that for #fakenews

Also slagged off Neves' shooting two days before he scored at Hull...

#GaryNegson #SimonNegg #NeghanMarkle #TxikiNegiristain

Back