• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'd prob say Fulham. That's 38 percent of almost 1000 add 1

Of that choice I would say Fulham too. I like Fulham. Don't know why, maybe it is my inner Citizen Smith.

No way I could want Colin's lot polluting the top flight, and the financial implosion looming at Villa if they fail would be fucking hilarious. Derby can beat Bristol City in the playoff final, preferably with a 94th minute goal started from a clear foul in midfield, a pass to an offside player and then finished with the hand of God.

Definitely Fulham, even if American media has an unbelievably annoying erection for them.

Is that because of the Michael Jackson statue that used to be there,and uri "celebrity bender" geller? Have a feeling you're going to have to google who uri geller is

It's because Brian McBride and Clint Dempsey played for them.

And the world's worst top flight striker, Eddie Johnson.

And Ower Marcus.

Saying EJ played for Fulham is pushing it!

He never caught on until he had moved back here to play for Seattle, where he had an anomalous stretch of good form and then diva'd his way back to anonymity.

Saying EJ played for Fulham is pushing it!

He never caught on until he had moved back here to play for Seattle, where he had an anomalous stretch of good form and then diva'd his way back to anonymity.

22 games (and no goals). He did play for them, like it or not :)

He played against us for Cardiff when he was on loan there in 2008/9. Fucking atrocious. Nouble-esque.

Yeah, his good form in Seattle was really weird. Came out of nowhere, suddenly looked like he had some actual skill, and then proceeded to forget all of it after Seattle didn't want to pay him what he thought he was worth.

Weirdly, the US team looked most dangerous under Klinsmann when it was EJ and Jozy paired up top. So this forum's absolute wet dream of striking talent. :icon_lol:

I voted Derby. Good sized club who always gets lots of fans watching. I like Rowett and don't despise any of their players. Easy away game for me too.

Same with Forest too tbh.

Yeah, his good form in Seattle was really weird. Came out of nowhere, suddenly looked like he had some actual skill, and then proceeded to forget all of it after Seattle didn't want to pay him what he thought he was worth.

Weirdly, the US team looked most dangerous under Klinsmann when it was EJ and Jozy paired up top. So this forum's absolute wet dream of striking talent. :icon_lol:

Would be a close call between "falling over the ball" and "controlling it straight out of play" as a numbers game.

They did have Emerson Hyndman until a couple of years ago, nice player but not sure where he goes from here. Never going to play for Bournemouth regularly.

Hyndman has always struck me as a bit overhyped, but at least he's doing better than poor Lynden Gooch.

Hyndman was quality the few times I watched him for Fulham. Didn't he cost Bournemouth 5m or so?

Yeah, was a tribunal fee in the end I think.

Looked good for Rangers initially but then started getting kicked out of games.

Is that because of the Michael Jackson statue that used to be there,and uri "celebrity bender" geller? Have a feeling you're going to have to google who uri geller is

I have a photo of me and that statue as it now resides is the football museum in Manchester, my missus was like "notice how not a single other person has had their photo taken with this thing" although I didnt care, football history.

So work have ballsed up my holiday requests and I am now unable to go to the Fulham game :rage:

Would anyone like to buy my ticket? It is with the away fans and I would just want face value for it...I will then post it to you

Let me know asap

Cheers

So work have ballsed up my holiday requests and I am now unable to go to the Fulham game :rage:

Would anyone like to buy my ticket? It is with the away fans and I would just want face value for it...I will then post it to you

Let me know asap

Cheers

A pity Mike - always a good trip that one (sorry can't help as already have a ticket)

Back