• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Bit of a surprise, but looks old like Money Shop will be the sponsor again next year.

Not cancelling the deal then. Oh well they can fook off in 2019 then.

Puma deal expires this year doesn't It?

Not cancelling the deal then. Oh well they can fook off in 2019 then.

Puma deal expires this year doesn't It?

Ah right, so as expected.

I knew something was expiring, thought it was the sponsor rather than the manufacturer.

Pretty sure Money Shop was a 3 year deal, so it should have a year left

If we were able to buy them out (without it costing silly money) then we'd have done it at the end of last season.

Not going to happen when we’ve sold more shirts this year than we’ve ever sold.

c47c4c3c8304e9c2e6dc6a4e89581b29.jpg

Surely a future kit sponsor there or at the very least a replacement for Carling from the taps in the ground

Ahhhh - a real fucking shame. Another year where I buy no merchandise. I wanted the first top flight kit under the new regime but no way on earth with those usurers on it.

Nothing to stop you having different sponsors on the home/away/third kits.

Surely a future kit sponsor there or at the very least a replacement for Carling from the taps in the ground
apparently the 2nd biggest brewery in china...not sure the logo would look good on our kit
1c8d1c57b7d4dfd8495734ac5b730521.jpg

I thought they would go with them last year. It will certainly be a Fosun company though. Club Med, Thomas Cook etc

I’m guessing it will be a company they fully own rather than a part owned company like Thomas Cook and Tsingtao.

I saw a mocked up Tsingtao/Adidas shirt on Twitter a few days ago. Can't find it now. Shame as it looked pretty good.

I saw a mocked up Tsingtao/Adidas shirt on Twitter a few days ago. Can't find it now. Shame as it looked pretty good.

Can’t find it, but it was something like Big Blue Wolf that posted it. Think he’s off MolMix.

Back