• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

What allocation do people reckon we might get for Sunderland Away (last game) ?
Planning a weekend away and really hope that they give us enough tickets to be in with a chance of getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on their plight really. If they're already down then they'll give us as many as we want.

Depends on their plight really. If they're already down then they'll give us as many as we want.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking - just wondered what they generally give out to the bigger clubs with a large away following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently not.
I was reading a thread a while ago on "Ready To Go*" where they were moaning that the club seems intent on not making the most of
getting a bit of ££ into the coffers with regards to larger away allocations.
They seem to be doing the opposite infact.

*Always find Ready To Go a decent forum with some witty folk on.

Apparently not.
I was reading a thread a while ago on "Ready To Go*" where they were moaning that the club seems intent on not making the most of
getting a bit of ££ into the coffers with regards to larger away allocations.
They seem to be doing the opposite infact.

*Always find Ready To Go a decent forum with some witty folk on.

I think part of the allocation problem is that Sunderland no longer give the away fans a large part of the South Stand like they used to where they could easily increase the allocation. Away fans are now located in a corner of the opposite stand in the upper tier, without much room to increase the allocation without moving large numbers of their fans.

I think part of the allocation problem is that Sunderland no longer give the away fans a large part of the South Stand like they used to where they could easily increase the allocation. Away fans are now located in a corner of the opposite stand in the upper tier, without much room to increase the allocation without moving large numbers of their fans.

Aye, I know the 20 fans who occupy that stand built for 5,000...We shall not be moved, they say! ;)

Is there a season ticket holder or two out there not going to the Villa game? Have to get some tickets so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Off twitter
51c0322b741b66f47df46ab117be5b64.jpg

Is there a season ticket holder or two out there not going to the Villa game? Have to get some tickets so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you get the PM I sent you WW?

Makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck watching that ... :D

Watched parts 1 - 4 so many times I know it off by heart!

Coady joining the goal celebrations early despite being further away than anyone else but Ruddy, defenders anguished expressions, Nuno's obvious passion & delight, to have been in the crowd for some of those (Bristol away & Bolton home being stand outs)

Just need to see this through now - we have deserved to be where we are

The Telegraph do a Championship version.

My team:

48be4e7b4d75b16a68ccb55b1cfd8830.jpg

Back