• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Is there any chance you can tell us again how you sent that message ?
Well, first off I read all the new posts, then I decided to make a quip in the context of the ongoing discussion. Thus I quoted the response I needed and added my own comment. Feeling satisfied with my contribution and its comedic potential I pressed an icon and submitted it to the vagaries and magic of broadband internet and hey presto. Why?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Its something that will auto appear. You can turn it off in the Tapatalk settings

It's BBC Radio Birmingham. Always has been, always will be.

This is it Wolverhampton is very much on the periphery of the region. I’d say about 70% of the callers wouldn’t make it past the vetting process on a national radio show.

sounds like team Warnock have knobbled another player !!! Leeds fans not happy

Just went to check when the Reading tickets went on sale to members and it was yesterday at 9am. North Bank sold out again, I can't sit in the Steve Bull Lower again. FFS.

Shit - hope Wombat has got his ticket sorted as he is crashing at Paddy towers for that game.

Preston away fast heading towards a sell out

"We have sold 4,400 tickets of the 5,600 allocation for the trip to @pnefc on Sat 17th Feb. Tickets are currently on sale to season ticket holders and members only."

What's the consensus on the Cardiff away game getting changed for Sky? Was going to start looking at transport and hotel options.

Back