• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

2bxkqc.jpg

Just realised wrong thread too.

Watched the clip a few times I definitely can't hear the "c" and my OCD can't handle it.

I want to hear Jeff sing Bears song, that would make my day.

Watched the clip a few times I definitely can't hear the "c" and my OCD can't handle it.

I want to hear Jeff sing Bears song, that would make my day.

He actually says "Matt Dorerty"

Moaned at Laurie about the 0871 number and getting cut off after being on hold for 20 mins. He replied back being all nice and promising to get it sorted, it's really not like Jez's days!

Moaned at Laurie about the 0871 number and getting cut off after being on hold for 20 mins. He replied back being all nice and promising to get it sorted, it's really not like Jez's days!

Nice. I feel like your saynoto reference may have gone unnoticed earlier. I know it didn't work in this case but it does many other times as you prob know!

Last edited:
Instead of Wanky Wanderers which I hate, how about:

Oh Chinky Chinky. Chinky Chinky Chinky Chinky Wanderers.

Might be a bit racist though.
Nearly as good as

"Sammy Chung and his Chinese Takeaways" chant back in the liberal late 70s.

Put the WM phone on briefly this evening then had to turn it off heard 2 Villa fans then Mark Reagan cue the point to turn the radio stations over. Pure amateurish broadcasting and campaign of Wolves hate led by the ring leader Rego.

Regan hates Wolves. He's been like this on the air for years

It's all an act, just gets people calling in, which from when I have listened to it is the same 5 people all wuming each other.

Same with Franksy as well. People lap it up and fall for it every time.

It's BBC Radio Birmingham. Always has been, always will be.

I really started something with this pronunciation of dohertys last name didn't I?

Yup, I've heard the c when I've been visiting my Irish half of the fam. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Think you might be onto something given the lack of consensus, I mean it's not like we don't have these things crop up on our side of the Irish sea either.

Back