• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Thought Ruddy would have won that. He's used to doing nothing for long periods of time...

TBF, he has got about a million kids, so I think that finding the front door and making a delivery are not of huge concern to him.

A million ?? I've told you a million times 'do not exaggerate' !

Danny Batth and Matt Doherty visited Acorns Children's Hospice in Walsall today as well too. Not yet on all the Wolves social media channels but you can see on twitter.com/acornshospice

I spoke to them both a bit. Seem like genuinely nice people and they left the staff/families with 50 free tickets to the Brentford game - nearly that's not expected to sell out!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Do you work there or visiting?

Do you work there or visiting?
Just started working in Acorns head office, so visited this hospice yesterday...in part because I knew Wolves were visiting too! Villa visited our Selly Oak one at the same time, but I turned down that option although one of the kids did prank John Terry with a whoopee cushion - all caught of video so should be online soon enough.

West Brom players were at Russell's Hall yesterday. My workmate wanted to go and tell them to pull their finger out!

Seems everyone is on the rounds doing their bit. From what I think I heard, Wolves players had Monday off training (and were told after the Sheffield Wednesday game) so many of the Portuguese lads had flown home for the weekend.

Anyway, here's me with Danny and Matt :) both very nice guys and Danny especially eloquent - a good squad captain in many ways from a community perspective.
05d50c55fcbd3cba3731312490367248.jpg

Just started working in Acorns head office, so visited this hospice yesterday...in part because I knew Wolves were visiting too! Villa visited our Selly Oak one at the same time, but I turned down that option although one of the kids did prank John Terry with a whoopee cushion - all caught of video so should be online soon enough.

I have some of the Acorns team with my son at the moment in the other room and he will be in Selly Oak for a couple of days over the weekend. I think it is a great place, hope you enjoy working for them.

Ticket News

Ipswich - Sold Out
Millwall - Currently sold 1609
Bristol City - Currently sold 2381
Brentford - Looks like just tickets in the Steve Bull and Billy Wright left
Forest - Cat A prices for this one. Is this the first time we have put that level in place for this season? (Why the fuck we have to have different levels I don't know though)

Forest is my free tickets for being sicked on.

Maybe Cat A as we have sold shit loads of half season tickets and got a lot less day tickets to sell?

Ticket News

Ipswich - Sold Out
Millwall - Currently sold 1609
Bristol City - Currently sold 2381
Brentford - Looks like just tickets in the Steve Bull and Billy Wright left
Forest - Cat A prices for this one. Is this the first time we have put that level in place for this season? (Why the $#@! we have to have different levels I don't know though)

GRRRRR dont get me started on fucking cateogry matches:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

When I bought my Bristol tickets it said there only 200 left? Unless they are just selling in blocks.

Decent turn out for Millwall considering there are no trains. Been a right faff trying to sort out transport. I also haven’t been on a coach in about 12 years and that was only Coventry...

When I bought my Bristol tickets it said there only 200 left? Unless they are just selling in blocks.

Decent turn out for Millwall considering there are no trains. Been a right faff trying to sort out transport. I also haven’t been on a coach in about 12 years and that was only Coventry...

Yeah I think they do sell them by block in the away end? I'm going to buy some in the morning tomorrow.

Millwall is a great turn out, obviously I have the benefit of travelling from central London... but seen a lot of people saying they are travelling down. Awesome effort!

I have some of the Acorns team with my son at the moment in the other room and he will be in Selly Oak for a couple of days over the weekend. I think it is a great place, hope you enjoy working for them.

Thanks TSB. I recall following your son's journey a while back, glad Acorns are being of good help to you.

Hi guys, just some quick thoughts and questions about Millwall on Boxing Day and it's not a ground I've been to before so any help is appreciated.

Would appear public transport is generally the best option for this one but that's a no-no on Boxing Day. Heading from Cambridge the supporters coach isn't an option either so it's a case of driving down and parking on the what reads asdodgy estate close by and walking to the ground.

Figured getting in wouldn't be too much of a problem but a touch concerned about getting back after the match. Presumably a fair few Wolves will just jump on the coach and decamp home but wondered if it was ok/safe/sensible for me and my lad to just stroll off back to the car?

There must be loads of Wolves who on this occasion can't use the coach or public transport so for people making their own way anyone got any (sensible) thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks very much!

If your worried just don’t wear colours and you’ll be fine. Surely the tubes are running? If they are then park outside London and get tube in.

Parking won't be an issue in London on boxing day as you can park anywhere. I'd park near a tube station and get in and out on public transport. You don't want to be parking on any estates near the stadium.

Worth bearing in mind Wolves fans might be kept behind after the game though. When I went in 14/15 (last time we played there?) we were kept in for 45 minutes after the game. Which after throwing away a 3 goal lead was...great.

Back