• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Going to be some goal of the season competition by the time we're through with this league.

Going to be some goal of the season competition by the time we're through with this league.

Jota at home to Millwall for me at the moment, the way he works the ball and then collects it back through two defenders, then not to take the piss further runs away from the midfield to bury it from 20 yards.. Quite brilliant.

Looks like another Wolves fan takeover at Barnsley. Over 3000 tickets sold so far.

Hope that's a cold wet Tuesday night,just to prove the doubters everywhere that our foreign players can't do it there

Brilliant (& slightly emotional video) - so many years supporting - so few years when you really believed (no more so than this one)

How we choose a goal of this season I have no idea (& still just under half the games to go!) - someone will have to score an overhead kick from the half way line to guarantee it

Brilliant (& slightly emotional video) - so many years supporting - so few years when you really believed (no more so than this one)

How we choose a goal of this season I have no idea (& still just under half the games to go!) - someone will have to score an overhead kick from the half way line to guarantee it
From that video,mine are cavs and docs from reading

and to think our recent goal of the season options included Doherty hitting a 20 yarder straight at a keeper and the ball somehow going straight through him

4da82a25adca0cf1a5f99bcea4935f7a.jpg

Back