• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's WhoScored, their metrics are awful.

Think Doherty had a good season last time out? WhoScored do, they had him in their team of the year at left back. At points we didn't even have him in our actual team, we put George Saville there.

Probably a bit too early to start a "Fulham away" thread, as the game isn't until the end of February, but for those of you who wish to have a weekend away in the capital and to take in the game, Myself & Banjo got our tickets earlier and the "neutral" section, which invariably turns in to an extension of the away end, has nearly sold out already. Highly doubt the away end will go to general sale - so you probably want to hurry up and get your ticket if you're interested in this game.

Love Fulham away. Very much looking forward to this one (will be my 4th visit to Craven Cottage!).

Would want to go to this, but prefer to be in the away end if possible

Not a S/T holder so have to wait till it becomes available to members - if there is a S/T holder who is not wanting to go & is happy for me to use their supporter number to get a ticket then I would be grateful (last season only booked my ticket 2 days before the game & the ticket came down on the team coach - just shows what this season has done for us!)

If you're intent on going then you may as well get your ticket in the "neutral" end right now tbh. It's effectively the away end anyway, or will be for this one. We'll just have that stand.

Would have fancied this but only get back from holiday that day, and can't see the wife being impressed if I hop off the plane and straight down to the Cottage

Where are you getting tickets from? The only ones on the WWFC site are for Barnsley.

Would want to go to this, but prefer to be in the away end if possible

Not a S/T holder so have to wait till it becomes available to members - if there is a S/T holder who is not wanting to go & is happy for me to use their supporter number to get a ticket then I would be grateful (last season only booked my ticket 2 days before the game & the ticket came down on the team coach - just shows what this season has done for us!)

If you're intent on going then you may as well get your ticket in the "neutral" end right now tbh. It's effectively the away end anyway, or will be for this one. We'll just have that stand.

Dan is right. The neutral stand will essentially be an extension of the away end and they're next to each other anyway.

Yeah, neutral = away for this fixture. Done it before, it really is a blinding day out too.

Arguably the best away day in the country. Maybe Newcastle might rival it, but that's a fucking mission to get to.

Love Manchester but neither Old Trafford nor the Etihad have anything of that much value in the immediate vicinity whereas Fulham is tons of quality pubs/bars -> ground inside five minutes.

Thanks. Actually, I was asking because I want to get a couple of tickets for Ipswich away (in the away end). If any STH can help me out with a supporter number I'd be very grateful. Cheers.

Thanks. Actually, I was asking because I want to get a couple of tickets for Ipswich away (in the away end). If any STH can help me out with a supporter number I'd be very grateful. Cheers.

Just be wary on Ipswich that if we do win on Saturday then we will be playing the 4th round tie that weekend

Just be wary on Ipswich that if we do win on Saturday then we will be playing the 4th round tie that weekend

Ooh, that might put a spanner in the works. I've already bought the train tickets! Cheers.

Have done that now - good day out last year

I love the Fulham game (apart from the 5-0 which was the worst day out ever for so many reasons) and will hopefully be able to make it to this one. First game in a couple of years so beyond excited.

Back