• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've bought one just now, good shout Jinky.

Should sell out with a full Putney stand for us then - appears to be only one block thats not allocated to the away side & seems like this site is filling that up anyway

Cheers for the heads up, will be there. Love a Fulham day trip.

Just got mine. P2 as well. Just remains for me to go home and have my wife tell me that we have something else on that day and then I'll be able to offer a couple of tickets on here. :)

What's so good about Fulham away? The pubs and town n that or nice ground?

Ground is fine (better than some I have been in) - decent pubs, no aggro anywhere & a walk to the ground through a park with The Thames to one side

There are many worse places to go

Bloody hell. Was planning on going to this with a load of non wolves mates. Wasn’t expecting tickets to be an issue with the neutral end but might need to get on it!

Bloody hell. Was planning on going to this with a load of non wolves mates. Wasn’t expecting tickets to be an issue with the neutral end but might need to get on it!

Still a fair number available in the neutral bit when I booked though we are one & a half months away - if you want a number together would do them sooner than later

Drinking in Putney beforehand is what makes it for me (and the fact it's a 10 min bus ride from my house..).

Fulham only have about 1000 actual fans (the rest are antipodeans who live nearby and fancy cheap football tickets) so there's never any aggro or police presence in Putney.

Cracking away day. Del Wop is missing it to go to a fucking trance festival.

And the chances of Fulham being moved for TV? or have these been announced already?

Drinking in Putney beforehand is what makes it for me (and the fact it's a 10 min bus ride from my house..).

Fulham only have about 1000 actual fans (the rest are antipodeans who live nearby and fancy cheap football tickets) so there's never any aggro or police presence in Putney.

Cracking away day. Del Wop is missing it to go to a fucking trance festival.
Some really good pubs in Putney.

I've only ever been to five away matches to watch Wolves, and all came before I was married. I'm not sure if those two facts are related, I'll let you be the judge of that. :icon_wink:

Interesting enough, only Craven Cottage is left now of the stadia I visited. My first was Filbert Street, Leicester; second was the old Wembley Stadium for the 1974 League Cup win against Man City; third was the Victoria Ground, Stoke; then Maine Road, Manchester and finally Craven Cottage, Fulham. My favourite of those would have to be Craven Cottage - a lovely ground in a superb setting. Add to that some good drinking nearby and literally no aggro. If it's still the same, I would highly recommend it.

Good one guys, just booked mine. Knew I'd have to go neutral end this year but wouldn't have even looked at it until February.

And the chances of Fulham being moved for TV? or have these been announced already?

Weekends of 17,24th Feb and 3rd March as well as midweek fixtures on the 20th/21st Feb are announced week beginning 8th jan!

Back