• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Dels going to be giving it the full big fish,little fish,cardboard box,while blowing a whistle to music that sounds like you're banging bits of furniture together

Jota, Bonatini and Costa on SoccerAM tomorrow at 10am.

ALERT @Wolves fans! ⚠️
Our lads faced three of your very best in this week's YKTD. Tune into Soccer AM tomorrow to see who won 😏 https://t.co/C2OaUDIoue

I've no idea what YKTD is.

Jimmy Bullard is a nobhead for 5 minutes while he loses training drills to current players or is just Jimmy Bullard really

YKTD is usually pretty good, the only bit of Soccer AM that's watchable anymore.

Anyone heard anything about Wolves buying the old Goodyears site?

Nope. It has a listed element in there doesn't it? Plus Aldi wanted a load of it to expand the miniscule car park.

Just searching articles it looks like St Modwen had submitted plans to build 230 houses, but have been rejected, so I guess they could have sold it on?

Article is from July.

Hasn't half of it already been built on?

Not sure what Wolves would want with it anyway.

St Modwen tower is listed so it would be rather challenging to build a ground on that site

Wolves could do with doing a park and ride. I live in the opposite side of town so it would be no use to me but getting to Molineux is chaos at the minute. If we do expand Molineux further and sell out more this is only going to get worse

But that side of town in makes no sense. The 4 runs down Stafford Road anyway, and you can pick that up on the outskirts.

I don’t know. All I know is that the current situation is a nightmare and is only going to get worse. So we need to start seriously thinking about doing something to help matters.

Yes - the traffic snarls around matchday are absolutely horrendous now. If we were to expand the ground and more fans were looking to attend then that is an issue that would need to be dealt with. Not to mention the fact that the pubs in town are getting pretty damn rammed now, and another twenty thousand on the gate could cause chaos in town on that front too.

But that side of town in makes no sense. The 4 runs down Stafford Road anyway, and you can pick that up on the outskirts.

Yeah, it’s not too bad that side of town. I’ve been getting there about 40 minutes before kick off and have parked along the road by the Science Park.

Less than 150 tickets left for Barnsley on the website - should sell out today

Back