• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

My guess is Chelsea (because they're the biggest team left in it), and Fleetwood v Leicester for having the biggest difference between the two clubs' respective positions in the overall league pyramid (plus there's the Vardy angle, and Leicester as recent PL winners). After that it's probably a toss-up between West Ham v Shrewsbury or Swansea v Wolves, imo.

I'd suspect they'll go Wigan v Bournemouth for one of the ties, both small time clubs but still League One v Premier League. After the first tie definite chance of Wigan going through.

BBC would be hard pushed to go for Wigan after already showing them this season.

Another good move by the club. Rewarding the fans support this season.

Think I'm off work next Wednesday so may make the effort to get down there if it's not on TV

Ooh, I like that. I lived in Nottingham for years but never got around to going to any games at either Forest or County, might use it as an excuse for heading back for a day out.

Used to a good away day there. Very tempted to get tickets if we get through.

The fuck was Rio doing with his hand throughout the draw

I saw us play Mark Rankine up front at Meadow Lane once. They also fielded future Chelsea DoF Michael Emenalo.

Reckon County fans would actually prefer to play us over Swansea, even though they're the PL side. We'll take more fans and give them more revenue.

As has been said, we need to beat Swansea first!

Chelsea v Norwich on the beeb next Wednesday

Could be my last chance for a local-ish game this season, if tickets get as far as general sale.

Cracking away day and I think there'll be plenty of room at Notts County.

Good incentive for Nuno to get to the fifth round and maybe test himself against Man City again.

Back