• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We were on soccer am this morning, Leo, Diogo and Helder against Bullard and co, with will Norris in goal - was a good watch.

Wasn't worth the crap you had to sit through beforehand though was it :)

Haha, my lad called me through when we came on! He likes the showboat pieces and goals...

Kyle Bartley of Swansea issuing a "come and get me now" message to Nuno.

“They are Barcelona in disguise. They were very good. They've got a good plan, they show a lot of rotation of the ball and their manager has them very well drilled.They keep the ball well, they attack well and I think they have invested really well. They've got some really good players and good luck to them. I think they will breeze the Championship this season. It's difficult to say how they would do in the Premier League because you never know until they get there, but they're making it look easy at the moment.”

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-contenders-battling-to-reach-premier-league

Wolves
I don't think it could have gone much better for Wolves than it has this season. They're so far ahead of the rest and if they keep everyone fit they should win the title by at least 10 points. The balance of the squad is excellent and they just have to keep doing what they're doing.

Maybe Derby can push them a little bit but it would still take a complete implosion and an extraordinary turnaround for that to happen. For me everyone else is looking at second and the play-offs.

Where can they strengthen?

Cover up front for Leo Bonatini was maybe the one area where they were slightly lacking, and they've already addressed that by bringing in Rafa Mir from Valencia.

They've got the luxury now of picking and choosing their signings in January as players know they'll be in the Premier League next season. But they're not desperate for anyone.

Promotion odds: (1/100 with Sky Bet)

1/100 :icon_lol:

3rd round replays.

Leicester v Fleetwood
Wigan v Bournemouth
Mansfield v Cardiff
Reading v Stevenage
Sheff Wed v Carlisle
Swansea v Wolves
Chelsea v Norwich
West Ham v Shrewsbury

Will Wolves have a chance of being on the box. BT will have two games, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Not sure if BBC1 have a game for the Monday or something.

You'd say the competition is from Leicester, Chelsea and West Ham...but all of those games were awful in the original tie (not a single goal), all have already been shown once and the underdog missed their chance arguably.

We should be on. But then logic doesn't come into it, look how often Sky show a dreary Villa team.

BBC had the Lincoln vs Ipswich replay on last year, I think they get first pick if they want to show one.

You'd say the competition is from Leicester, Chelsea and West Ham...but all of those games were awful in the original tie (not a single goal), all have already been shown once and the underdog missed their chance arguably.

We should be on. But then logic doesn't come into it, look how often Sky show a dreary Villa team.

BBC had the Lincoln vs Ipswich replay on last year, I think they get first pick if they want to show one.

... Reading v Stevenage it is then.

BBC Wales showed the Newport game yesterday, you could watch it on iPlayer so you never know.

Will Wolves have a chance of being on the box. BT will have two games, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Not sure if BBC1 have a game for the Monday or something.

BBC Wales showed the Newport game yesterday, you could watch it on iPlayer so you never know.
Hopefully BBC Wales pick it up, unless they go with Mansfield v Cardiff.

Swansea v Wolves moved to Wednesday from Tuesday. No news on televised games yet.

Back