• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

GAqkCbK.png

29 goals in an entire year for Blues :icon_lol:

Bonatini, Jota and Cavaleiro have that many between them this season.

Take into account our relatively poor run through January - may and that makes where we are even more significant.

just logged onto bbc football page and not a single mention anywhere of our incredible result last night !!!!

It was on there last night. Usually disappears by the next day though.

just logged onto bbc football page and not a single mention anywhere of our incredible result last night !!!!

Except the link that says

"Wolves beat Brentford to go 12 points clear"

on the BBC Football page?

saw no link at all 10 minutes ago - 18 links altogether on there

not to worry - but they'll have to start taking notice of us next season for sure !!!

Just for putting his foot on the pitch. ( That's what Nun said) Unbelievable. Why couldn't the referee just give him a warning.

Just for putting his foot on the pitch. ( That's what Nun said) Unbelievable. Why couldn't the referee just give him a warning.

Or just say, "Can you get off the pitch, please?"

Mmm, not sure we would feel the same if this was Warnock?

Hopefully he will get the same punishment as Parkinson and that will be that.

Nuno's second offence recently so the FA may feel that they need to be harsher - even though both offences were minor incidents they do like throwing their weight around

Nuno's second offence recently so the FA may feel that they need to be harsher - even though both offences were minor incidents they do like throwing their weight around

It was Parkinson's 2nd sending off so the precedent has been set.

When I managed Saturdays I got a misconduct charge. Me and Nuno finally have something in common.

Barry Douglas's goal vs Brentford was Wolves 7,700th

Stat.jpg

Our stats at the end of last season:

P 46
W 16
D 10
L 20
F 54
A 58
Pts 58

We've already won 3 more games and have 3 more points so far this season than we managed in total last season. 5 more goals needed to surpass last season's total too. Which I daresay we will do at some point in the remaining 20 matches.

Astonishing really.

Also, we're now doing better than we were in 2008/09 after our victory over Brentford.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/04-january-2009/

Our stats at the end of last season:

P 46
W 16
D 10
L 20
F 54
A 58
Pts 58

We've already won 3 more games and have 3 more points so far this season than we managed in total last season. 5 more goals needed to surpass last season's total too. Which I daresay we will do at some point in the remaining 20 matches.

Astonishing really.

Also, we're now doing better than we were in 2008/09 after our victory over Brentford.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/04-january-2009/

Now is when we can accellerate away from the 2009 team with regards to points etc. From the table you've listed above at the beginning of Jan to the one I'm going to link, there is only 6 extra points in 7 extra games as we had an awful Jan/Feb

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/01-march-2009/

Back