• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

“The team was in difficulty towards the bottom of the table, winning matches in the FA Cup but not in the league, but I wasn’t being picked; I’ll leave it to you to work out why,” he says, suggesting he has a theory.

Oh, I think we all know what that theory is...

(Great interview, btw. He comes across as a lovely chap.)

Ah - love that.

"I like running, just not for the sake of it" - Me too pal, me too!

Laughing at the word "rollicking" being in there. I wonder if that's translated from French or if Saiss has picked it up from someone at the club ha.

His English is alright now, he couldn't speak any a year or so ago (hence not understanding Racist Shelvey's racist abuse of him, for which he was proven to be racist, the big racist. Doherty grassed on the racist post-match).

"Jonjo Shelvey on being called a 'bald racist c**t' | Daily Mail Online"

Great headline :icon_lol:

Nice of the Daily Mail to give a proven racist a platform to defend himself

Tbf you could say that about most daily mail articles.

Am I being stupid and not being able to work out what it is?
In the article Romain STRONGLY implies that Lambert benched him because he went to play for Morocco at the AFCON.

Am I being stupid and not being able to work out what it is?

Lambo didn't like the forruns.

Imagine being Saiss stuck on the bench or not even in the matchday squad while Edwards played 90 minutes every single week.

Didn't Lambert also drop him in December, stating we needed to get used to being without him?

Romain Saiss started 19 league games last season, Dave Edwards started 42.

Didn't Lambert also drop him in December, stating we needed to get used to being without him?

Indeed.

Morocco went out of the ACON on 29th January so fair play Saiss sits out our win at Barnsley on the 31st but was then left out despite us losing every game (including against relegation haunted shite like Burton, Birmingham and Wigan) over the subsequent five games. Lambert wasn't just vindictive but actively spited himself in ignoring players whilst on a five game losing spin.

Saiss may not have been the messiah but sticking with the same crap evidently wasn't working, either

Back