• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Generous with D- tbh. Basking in cardiffs run of unbeaten in 5, yet we're unbeaten in 7 with 6 of those being wins.

Ah but they were six points behind and in recent weeks have closed it to four apparently. Hmmmmm. Quite a bit of stretching the truth there.

Yes mate. Though hopefully it will be 7 points in a few hours, and maybe even still 7 this time tomorrow fingers crossed.

Surely there is a live match discussion thread in other football where that is being mentioned?

The baby boom continues. Congrats to Barry Douglas who’s announced his wife’s pregnant on Instagram.

No dead ball delivery there then.

I hope for his sake this time Richard Keogh didn't get the last touch

It's ace that Connor Coady has gone around knocking on some Wolves fans doors tonight. If that had been last season there would probably have been a few not that fussed to see him! His turnaround this year has probably been one of the highlights of my season, I proper slated him last year but I love him now. Top guy.

It's ace that Connor Coady has gone around knocking on some Wolves fans doors tonight. If that had been last season there would probably have been a few not that fussed to see him! His turnaround this year has probably been one of the highlights of my season, I proper slated him last year but I love him now. Top guy.

Edwards tried to do that last year apparently. He spent 90 minutes running up and down the drive but never once found the front door.

Edwards tried to do that last year apparently. He spent 90 minutes running up and down the drive but never once found the front door.
I just spat my beer out reading that Hahahaha nice one.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Good to see. But I don’t think I’d fancy being splashed all over the Wolves social media for the sake of Coady knocking on my door to give me a present.

Danny Batth and Matt Doherty visited Acorns Children's Hospice in Walsall today as well too. Not yet on all the Wolves social media channels but you can see on twitter.com/acornshospice

I spoke to them both a bit. Seem like genuinely nice people and they left the staff/families with 50 free tickets to the Brentford game - nearly that's not expected to sell out!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back