• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

"Away game info now. Sheffield Wednesday on Friday, December 15th (7.45pm). 989 tickets sold so far and tickets on general sale from 9am on Saturday."

I presume the combination of Sheff Wed being robbing fuckwits, Friday Night, Live on TV & Christmas means we won't be selling out this one.

When will Wednesday realise their pricing is beyond what is acceptable?

The small matter of winning the FA Cup first... ;)

Norris to play in goal every game = 0 goals conceded.

Just need to make sure everyone has their penalty tekkers sorted, just in case, and it's in the bag.

I hope Ennis can get a bit of bloody luck on his recovery. There is a great goalscorer hidden in that frail body at present.

I hope Ennis can get a bit of bloody luck on his recovery. There is a great goalscorer hidden in that frail body at present.

I have a bad feeling that he's Matt Murray II. I hope to be proved wrong though!

I have a bad feeling that he's Matt Murray II. I hope to be proved wrong though!

A lot of his setbacks have been impact injuries, not much you can do about them.

The Town & Country Meats ad at the foot of Danny Batth's programme notes is rather ironic. Wonder if they're aware he's a vegan?

The Town & Country Meats ad at the foot of Danny Batth's programme notes is rather ironic. Wonder if they're aware he's a vegan?

No worse than Amir Khan wrapping Christmas presents the other day on I'm A Celeb.

Christmas has nothing to do with religion.

Christmas has nothing to do with religion.
Christmas noun [ C or U ] uk ​ /ˈkrɪs.məs/ us ​ /ˈkrɪs.məs/

(the period just before and after) 25 December, a Christian holy day that celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ:

This is really not a productive road of discussion.

Apologies, hyperbole, and this is not the thread for this discussion. I am aware of the origin of Christmas, but given that large parts of what we think of Christmas (Christmas trees, Father Christmas who lives in the North Pole with elves and reindeer, decorative lights and many other traditions co-opted from paganism) are not of Christian origin and given that the majority of people in this country are non Christian but will celebrate it anyway, its fair to say that religion is no longrr the main focus of Christmas.

Christmas has nowt to do with religion...its all about getting in debt and once a year drinkers getting battered.

Back