• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

You can use mine again if you want.

Legend cheers. I owe you a drink (or two!). I've been given the job of getting four tickets again for this, lucky me

Wait, you mean you aren't making the journey down to London on Boxing Day? Shame on you..

Does anyone know what the allocation for Millwall is? For some reason I can't see it anywhere and the Wolves Twitter account ignored my question asking.

Legend cheers. I owe you a drink (or two!). I've been given the job of getting four tickets again for this, lucky me

Wait, you mean you aren't making the journey down to London on Boxing Day? Shame on you..

If you're in need of another I'm a member.

Could I potentially use a couple of supporter numbers for the Brizzle game on the 30th?

I'm a member if anyone needs a supporter number still. PM me.

If anyone else needs a supporter number then mine will be available until early New Year as otherwise engaged till then

( only issue might be - as an OAP my tickets will link to lower price tickets & not sure if that complicates things)

£2k fine for Nuno following the Bolton altercation (Parkinson got fined £3k).

I'm sure Jeff has that knocking about in his wallet.

I see Viktoria Plzen, who we beat 2-1 in pre-season, have just finished top of Group G in the Europa League. Is this what we should be aiming at the season after next?

Classy gesture from a classy guy. I have such a man crush on Nuno.

In many ways he's right, it is an award for the whole management team. But every MOTM award is, and I'm not sure I can remember seeing any other manager include all the team down to the kitman!

Back