• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

John Terry preferred it and he did alright for himself as a player...

John Terry preferred it and he did alright for himself as a player...
I always found in difficult to tell which foot Terry preferred, his left wasn't exactly a swinger like a lot of others, think he was far more assured on the ball than he got credit for.

Was putting some emphasis on the left side and being right footed tbh. Only Miranda and Boly have played there so can't compare the other two. Shouldn't matter much but have you tried playing wrong side of your weak foot :D?
Didn't do Robert Pires or David Ginola any harm.

I always found in difficult to tell which foot Terry preferred, his left wasn't exactly a swinger like a lot of others, think he was far more assured on the ball than he got credit for.

This is true, I remember watching him live against us and his distribution was fantastic. Vastly underrated in that aspect. My point really with him was because on the right side of a two I always thought he didn't look as strong!

This is true, I remember watching him live against us and his distribution was fantastic. Vastly underrated in that aspect. My point really with him was because on the right side of a two I always thought he didn't look as strong!

I did the same thing when watching Terry, I think he's genuinely two footed which is pretty rare for a muck and bullets defender.

No coincidence Boly and Miranda have gone LCB rather than Bennett and Batth IMO. If they can't pass that well on their right no point trying to stick them left side. I'm aware the pool of 3 at the back left footers is small ha. Robert Pires though? :icon_lol:

You just said playing on the wrong side is awkward, you didn't specify defenders only. It isn't necessarily.

DQbcSOkU8AAnZuM.png

Nuno has to win the manager award. I'd imagine Fat Leon takes the player award, good to see Douglas getting recognised though

He will win it and then we will lose every game for the rest of December because it's the manager of the month curse is real.

Oh yeah, any STH/Member's not going to Millwall away whose supporter numbers I can use, pretty please?

Back