• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fans vote on that award so you never know.

Leon will win the FL player of the month and Nuno should get the Manager award....just in time for the curse ahead of the Sunderland game of course.

Is there a link to vote?

Those links never work for me, they just throw up a blank page.

i voted for the Lard - that'll fuck up the rest of his season !!!

Imagine if I'd told you on the eve of the Middlesbrough game on the opening day that at any stage of the season, we'd be 18 points clear of them. Let alone in early December.

Our points record after 20 games is identical to our record after 20 games in 2008/09.

W 15
D 2
L 3

Even our home and away records are the same.

Bear in mind that this time we aren't shortly about to embark on a run of 1 win in 11 like we did in 08/09. Will not happen. Don't care if every team fields an XI of ex-Wolves players and they all change their name by deed poll to Ebeneezer Goode.

Our points record after 20 games is identical to our record after 20 games in 2008/09.

W 15
D 2
L 3

Even our home and away records are the same.
What was our GD at that point?

Imagine if I'd told you on the eve of the Middlesbrough game on the opening day that at any stage of the season, we'd be 18 points clear of them. Let alone in early December.

You'd have been sent to see some nice men with white coats for sure. 18 points clear of Middlesbrough? In the first week of December? Nuts. Completely nuts.

Or to put things another way, the team in 7th needs to play a quarter of the games already gone and win the lot whilst we lose every game simply to draw level with us. That's all manner of insane.

One step at a time - we need to be sure of not getting relegated first!

Probably need 41 points from 26 games to go up from here, that’s the form of about 7th place finish.

Only just seen this on Boly's wiki. We won't have to pay that will we??

On 31 August 2016, Boly signed a five-year contract with FC Porto with a €45million buyout clause.[10] On 8 July 2017, he joined EFL Championship club Wolverhampton Wanderers on a season-long loan, reuniting him with his former head coach Nuno Espírito Santo.

Boly is agreed at £12m if we go up.

oh and :icon_lol:

Back