• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Brilliant video. Hope Mark Clemmit eats his words, he's a terrible presenter.

How many times does Cavaleiro drag the ball back and put a defender or goalkeeper on their arse?! It never gets old...

Brilliant video - and last season's POTY only features once. Only thing I would have added at the end would have been a clip of Nuno saying, "Tomorrow? Tomorrow we work."

How many times does Cavaleiro drag the ball back and put a defender or goalkeeper on their arse?! It never gets old...

That's been one of the abiding features of this season - a Wolves player leaving an opposition player on his arse. Beautiful!

What great times being a Wolves supporter. Lets enjoy this season.

absolutely stunnig video actually gave me shivers watching that, I really need to kep my feet on th eground

absolutely stunnig video actually gave me shivers watching that, I really need to kep my feet on th eground

It's difficult because I think we all realise the potential of this club right now is limitless. As long as Nuno and the players keep their feet on the ground as fans we can dream seemingly impossible dreams. I've already offered to bet the Newcastle fans in my local that we'll play in Europe before they do! None of them would take the bet...

I love the St. Johns Ambulance guy celebrating Bonatini's goal against Villa :D

Good find Deutsch. What a superb video for us Wolves fans.

I like this one on the official Wolves youtube channel called "This is our home"

Back