• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wolves web site suggesting Golbourne nearly back to fitness although not ready for today

Hause has signed a new contract

Boukari to play some part for u21s either on Friday or net week according to KJ

Save him for Nuneaton. "Easier" game for him to come back into

Depends how you look at it. u21s football isn't nearly as physical, whereas Nuneaton might have a more aggressive approach. Him getting through 30 minutes or so unscathed is all that matters I guess.

Yep...The sooner he gets back into the Wolves first XI, the sooner I can claim my £10...Eh Aikiwolf? ;)

“Like Doyle, Sigurdarson, Boukari, yes there’s always a first-team consideration about what they can do for us."

Doyler is back \0/

Razak to return in one of the up and coming U21s fixtures - like a new signing.

Yep...The sooner he gets back into the Wolves first XI, the sooner I can claim my £10...Eh Aikiwolf? ;)

not really, he's more broken than Humpty Dumpty - sadly I fully expect his legs to shatter the first time he gets tackled!

The clubs suggestion is the issue with Boukari is now more psychological so as you would expect re-integration into first team action is going to be a lengthy process. I'd be surprised, unfortunately, if we see him until there's nothing to play for.

Kortney Hause has signed a new deal apparently.

Kevin Foley's contract cancelled.

His decline was a real shame, as he had the potential to be a very good footballer. I was sure he would make it as a very good Premier League footballer, and he showed glimpses of being a very capable right back at that level but bad luck and injuries didn't help him at all.

And has signed for Copenhagen, good luck Kevin!

Back