• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I saw Siggy with his missus in Bella in Chapel Ash. She was well pucka, so no worries on that front I wouldn't have thought.

Cheers agent maccy :)

I think he need some fun with a girl..football is not all in life..and he would perform much better on the pitch(no idea if he has one alreafy mind)..

I think he's got one yeah,she's more interested in football than he is apparently.She watches games while he's baking or something. :)

Some actual decent work on the ticketing front:

Tickets vs Blackpool on 17th Jan half price

STHs can get a free ticket for a friend for the Charlton game on 24th Jan

Wish it was for the away shirt.

I'm old school, I think a kit should last 2 seasons, although I know it's not just Wolves but football in general that has gone down the 12 month route. £30 for something with an effective 6 month sell by date is still a lot of money although I like the creativity of the promotion.

I'm old school, I think a kit should last 2 seasons, although I know it's not just Wolves but football in general that has gone down the 12 month route. £30 for something with an effective 6 month sell by date is still a lot of money although I like the creativity of the promotion.

Its a load of bollocks isn't it. We used to have it right where we would change 1 kit per season. Obviously if the kit supplier and/or sponsor change then little can be done. I guess the suppliers of the kit want maximum revenue and all clubs agree to it.

Spend fifty quid and get a free mug up to the value of £8. I choose Leon Clarke.

Tommy Rowe out for three months, broken metatarsal.

Whatever shall we do without him?

Poor guy though, his transfer isn't exactly going like he imagined it would when he signed in the summer.

Might lend credence to the Zaki Fryers rumours if Golbourne is going to be out for a while longer.

Suspect that KJ thinks we're covered at LB now with Hause and he also seems to like Doherty

Hause isn't the cover though, with Golbourne and Rowe out he's our only left back (Doherty is clearly not a long term option at LB, even if he was half decent there vs Bournemouth).

It'd be worth a short term loan until Golbourne returns to fitness IMO.

I don't mind getting a loan in but we can do much better than Fryers. Assuming of course Ken has now given up completely on Ricketts (harsh IMO/IMV).

Hause isn't the cover though, with Golbourne and Rowe out he's our only left back (Doherty is clearly not a long term option at LB, even if he was half decent there vs Bournemouth).

It'd be worth a short term loan until Golbourne returns to fitness IMO.

I personally agree with you but I think KJ thinks Doherty is good enough cover at LB despite 99% of people who've seen him play think he is League 1 level at best

Any other decent left backs we could get in on loan then? Would we be able to get Luke Garbutt?

James Husband? Out of favour at Boro. We were linked to him a while back

Not a left back and no rumors but anybody for Chalobah?

On talent absolutely yes. On the attitude he has shown in his last three loan moves I am more dubious.

Back