• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Moxley is the main Birmingham/Villa reporter. He always talks crap about Wolves.

Well I love the fact that whoever Neil Moxley is, he proved himself to be a total prat in one swift article.

The whole thing it seems to me was just a gathering of his own opinions , possible while sat on the crapper with time to kill.

Yes he had a mention of my hero, but what he said was simply broad assumption, where i would have expected a journalist??? to have a fact or two.

In all the other histories of Lambert i have read nothing suggested such a degree of incompetance, so I am guessing Mr Moxley couldn't be arsed to research that either.

All in all a waste of newsprint, and a lot of valuable breathing time for a lot of people.

Joey Barton given his walking papers by Rangers. Id have him in the Wolves midfield straight away. Free and available now. Go get him Lambert, he's bar far better then what we have there now.

Joey Barton given his walking papers by Rangers. Id have him in the Wolves midfield straight away. Free and available now. Go get him Lambert, he's bar far better then what we have there now.

On one level he would indeed be a good player to have at this level if he was still able to produce what he did last season but that is then evened out by him being a massive cunt and one of the few players in the game I properly dislike

He's an absolute walloper.

Plus you have to accept that we're not very likely to go up this season, so for him to have any chance at a meaningful impact - given I don't think Lambert will get close to relegating us even if we don't sign anyone in January - we'd have to be handing an 18 month minimum deal, at £20k a week, to a bloke who'll turn 35 early on next season. Can't see the club taking that risk given his history.

He was alright for Burnley last season, but I think they'd have gone up without him regardless.

Agreed. Dire individual and not good for a dressing room as far as all available evidence goes. I am sure he will get paid by Talkshite to warble bollocks with Alan Brazil.

Paul Lambert, his thoughts. Stolen from another site.

· We are way, way too open as a side (to the point that he wanted to lace his boots and get back out there while watching us on TV)

· There’s some simple tactical things that we’re just not doing

· He doesn’t suffer fools gladly

· We need to toughen up

· The squad needs cutting back in January

· He needs to excite the fans, play on the front foot and ‘get at’ teams

· Our fan base is enormous and the South Bank is an incredible asset that he has admired from afar for years

And most importantly of all for me…

· He will play an integral role in sourcing new players – not just approving those prescribed to him at the final stage of any given transfer

http://www.wolvesblog.com/9602/wolves-blog-meets-paul-lambert

What's with sucking off the South Bank???

I guess "They are a bunch of self appreciating, entitled cunts with a superiority complex." wouldn't have gone down too well.

Before I get battered, tongue is in cheek.

You'll find Lambert didnt name drop the South bank, he said that stand behind the goal (South Bank) <---- Express and Star put the South Bank in brackets.

Bonding with the noisiest section of the crowd, promoting possibly more to make a wall of noise can be potentially very helpful. Create a proper, continuous, supportive and effective 12th man that the south bank can be.

I find the South Bank's belief that they are the greatest fans on God's clean earth almost comical.

Back