• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It means:

If the 'pick on a player because it shows how clever I am no brains' (basically idiots who want to run down players is how I read it) are now aiming their ire at Doherty (presumably, unless 'doh' was a Homer Simpson impression), at least they're leaving Dave Edwards alone.

I think.

Basically we've got a 'new' shit player target and are leaving the 'old' shit player target alone.

It means:

If the 'pick on a player because it shows how clever I am no brains' (basically idiots who want to run down players is how I read it) are now aiming their ire at Doherty (presumably, unless 'doh' was a Homer Simpson impression), at least they're leaving Dave Edwards alone.

I think.

Basically we've got a 'new' $#@! player target and are leaving the 'old' $#@! player target alone.

Nope...We have two shit players, in fact you can add Danny Batth to the list so THREE shit players and two of them are costing us points nearly every game. They are being called out for what they are which is bog-standard League One/low end Championship players who we should of replaced LONG ago

Not quite.
It means some wolves fans are sh!t, as some on here illustrate only too well.

Not quite.

Behave, if players aren't good enough what do you expect fans to say? Do you just expect them to lie and call them great. I hate when people think you can't criticise others just because you support the club. I don't think Doherty or Edwards are anywhere near good enough, nor Batth and several others but i still support them on matchday because they play for Wolves.

Not quite.

So you are happy with the performances of the team this season and to a large extent the 2nd half of last season?

One of my random irritations is people who avoid spelling swear words by amending one of the letters with a punctuation mark or such like.

I also think Batth (without a commanding partner), Edwards and Doherty aren't good enough, but I think it's fair to say in the case of the latter two in particular they get less slack than others players do/have over the years. I put this down to frustration that they get picked yet their limitations remain obvious and aren't improved upon. Edwards' technique, Batth's switching off and not marking closely enough, Doherty's continual failure to close down the wide man and stop the ball from coming into the box etc.

Not quite.

tumblr_n95m8uEeDm1qaorn7o1_400.gif

One of my random irritations is people who avoid spelling swear words by amending one of the letters with a punctuation mark or such like.

I also think Batth (without a commanding partner), Edwards and Doherty aren't good enough, but I think it's fair to say in the case of the latter two in particular they get less slack than others players do/have over the years. I put this down to frustration that they get picked yet their limitations remain obvious and aren't improved upon. Edwards' technique, Batth's switching off and not marking closely enough, Doherty's continual failure to close down the wide man and stop the ball from coming into the box etc.
What a w4nker

Our squad is littered with players that should be no where near our football club. When I look at the team sheet these days, I shake my head in disbelief. A few clueless homegrown players, mixed with a few more lightweight foreign pansies. A hope the new manager has the stomach for a relegation fight, cos that's what he's in for. Guaranteed.

Could you confine that xenophobia to the UKIP thread where it belongs do you suppose?

Wolves v Villa 14th Jan moved to 17:30 kickoff for Sky.

Wolves v Villa 14th Jan moved to 17:30 kickoff for Sky.
Will please the boozers, not so much the police. Although I've never seen much bother between us.

Must have been all of the hawthorns and their dogs who voted him pos

Really encouraging to see Zyro doing some light ball work and stepping up his recovery. Says he's about 60% through rehab at this point.

Back