• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

CBJ being here or not we rely on Doherty. Seemingly a guaranteed starter this season.

Which is a truly baffling state of affairs. I couldn't believe he started at Blackburn, imagine how long one of the newcomers would have to sit out if they turned in a performance like Doherty's against Leeds (indeed we've rarely seen Gladon since his terrible debut).

He's got back into that tic of running like fucking Quasimodo at the moment.

They don't have an instant recall clause as it's against FIFA's rules which we're now intractably bound to, unless he's on a 'youth loan' which I really doubt he is.

Plus their injury problems are on the other side, they have Shaw, Blind, Rojo and at a push Young to play at LB, they're all fit. They're struggling for right backs and centre halves.

I've read in a few places that they can recall him in January from his 'season-long' loan, if they want. Don't know whether that's correct, though.

They will have a recall option in January. Standard clause in season loans.

Just can't recall him before that.

If he plays between now and then he'll stay. If he doesn't he'll go back. Personally I'd be happy for him to go and a new experienced left back signed.

The Sun in "being uninformed" shocker.

If he plays between now and then he'll stay. If he doesn't he'll go back. Personally I'd be happy for him to go and a new experienced left back signed.
We have Silvio and Doherty who can play LB. CBJ isn't as good as either of them at the minute. He can go back.

He is definitely better than Doherty.

Doherty shouldn't even have a contract with us. Still can't get my head around who's idea it was to give him a new deal.

Doherty shouldn't even have a contract with us. Still can't get my head around who's idea it was to give him a new deal.

At a guess, that decision was probably made by Thelwell and Moxey on football and money grounds, respectively.

At a guess, that decision was probably made by Thelwell and Moxey on football and money grounds, respectively.
Money grounds yes as he can cover a few positions but football?? All of Molineux and his dog know he is crap at defending apart from the ones who call him Docherty.

Money grounds yes as he can cover a few positions but football?? All of Molineux and his dog know he is crap at defending apart from the ones who call him Docherty.

What I mean is, Thelwell would have had the footballing reasons and Moxey would have taken care of the payment aspect.

One can only guess what Thelwell would have been high on at the time.

What I mean is, Thelwell would have had the footballing reasons and Moxey would have taken care of the payment aspect.

One can only guess what Thelwell would have been high on at the time.
I know what you mean mate. It just pisses me off thinking that as a club we can't even sort out the "smaller" obvious issues that everyone else can see, how the fuck are we going to get a half decent manager in.

Edit

Did anyone see Dean Saunders the prick on soccer am last week?

Doherty has been much better at LB than CBJ in recent times. That's a fact. Whether the latter is ultimately better is fairly irrelevant if he doesn't ever show it.

No he hasn't. CBJ has been the better player in his rare appearances. That is the fact.

If the pick on a player because it shows how clever I am no brains are after doh at least they're leaving Dave alone

CBJ is so much better than Doherty, he's very inexperienced and naive at times but to be expected when you see how many games he's actually played. What he lacks here is organisation and direction, when he had that last year under LVG at Utd he was on of their better players. His style of play doesn't do him any favours though as a lot of fans perceive it as laziness rather than what it actually is which is calmness amd an ability not to panic.

If the pick on a player because it shows how clever I am no brains are after doh at least they're leaving Dave alone

This post makes absolutely no sense.
Could you type it again?
I really couldn't be arsed to try to make sense of it.

Back