• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Mason out for four weeks, hernia.

Zenga goes and we find out what the injuries are. Before that it was simply "a slight knock"

Zenga goes and we find out what the injuries are. Before that it was simply "a slight knock"

HolyGrail018.jpg

Damn. When I was qualifying that was my dream job and it was never available!

Happy retirement to Richard Skirrow. Met him a couple of times at the Parliament and he is a thoroughly decent bloke.

Ola John out until December by the sounds of it.

Will be a big loss in the battle for the "meh" spot on the bench

It's a loss in that it'll mean more game time for Jed Wallace.

They don't have an instant recall clause as it's against FIFA's rules which we're now intractably bound to, unless he's on a 'youth loan' which I really doubt he is.

Plus their injury problems are on the other side, they have Shaw, Blind, Rojo and at a push Young to play at LB, they're all fit. They're struggling for right backs and centre halves.

Price carrying a knee injury too, though should be fit for this weekend.

They don't have an instant recall clause as it's against FIFA's rules which we're now intractably bound to, unless he's on a 'youth loan' which I really doubt he is.

Plus their injury problems are on the other side, they have Shaw, Blind, Rojo and at a push Young to play at LB, they're all fit. They're struggling for right backs and centre halves.

Hope you're right, mate. Paddy said as much a few days ago but this story keeps raising its head.
I don't want us to have to rely on Doherty as he can't defend IMO.

Back