• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Jordan Graham had a clean up op on his knee, putting his return back by 3-4 weeks

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../wolves-jordan-graham-suffers-injury-setback/

From that, Lee Evans is back in training but doesn't make the U23 squad for tonights game v Newcastle

Squad - Harry Beasley, Anthony Breslin, Harry Burgoyne, Nicu Carnat, Joe Delacoe, Sylvain Deslandes, Bright Enobakhare, Ross Finnie, Morgan Gibbs-White, Connor Johnson, Ryan Leak, Connor Levingston, Dan McKenna, Hakeem Odoffin, Will Randall, Connor Ronan, Aaron Simpson, Regan Upton, Donovan Wilson.

Now just to figure out how to open and pay for an Letv account from the UK...

You say that, but these things often require a payment method and billing address from within the domestic country - plus will no doubt need a VPN (although mine does have a server in Hong Kong so hopefully that'll count...)

Reading what Walter said today on the official website we are still pre season.

What he means is he has now done the amount of time he would have got if he was appointed as Pre-Season started rather than we are playing teams from League 2 at a half arsed pace.

You say that, but these things often require a payment method and billing address from within the domestic country - plus will no doubt need a VPN (although mine does have a server in Hong Kong so hopefully that'll count...)

Looks like it just when we are on sky anyway and that station has championship rights anyway.
These would have been shown regardless of that Wolves statement.

He was very passionate and very easy to listen to. He did use the 'I need time' line which I'm not sure he'll get.

Half price matchday tickets for Sheff Wed.

It's a good idea. £25-30 is way too high a matchday price (I pay it, I am fortunate enough to afford it, some aren't) and we blatantly have 10,000 empty seats for every home game at the moment.

I'd drag prices permanently down to the £15 mark and have STs at £250 tops around the ground.

Half price matchday tickets for Sheff Wed.

It's a good idea. £25-30 is way too high a matchday price (I pay it, I am fortunate enough to afford it, some aren't) and we blatantly have 10,000 empty seats for every home game at the moment.

I'd drag prices permanently down to the £15 mark and have STs at £250 tops around the ground.

Need a good turn out for the offer. A sudden jump in the attendance will help show Fosun that to get the ground close to full, they need to lower the price at this level. Sure they don't want people over in China tuning in to watch our games and seeing a crap load of empty seats

Back