• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Really encouraging to see Zyro doing some light ball work and stepping up his recovery. Says he's about 60% through rehab at this point.

Good to see this - not only for the club, though from what I saw when he did play he can bring some positives to Wolves - but for him as well as the injury he suffered could well have been career ending

Absolute state of this :icon_lol:

g9WGmWJ.jpg

Honestly, some of our fans.

Are we supposed to know who that is???

Where to start on how bad that is,but I think it's Reni out the stone roses,looking at a new banksy piece. I may join Twitter just to give him abuse over that tbh,if you're going to be half arsed over something big like Remembrance Sunday you'd be better of not bothering at all

I've never been much of a flag waver, I'll always buy a poppy if the chance arises but don't go out of my way to get one and I always respect a minutes silence.
I think it's a shame the way this 'support our heroes', 'no surrender', every time the national anthem is played at an England game is becoming part of the football hooligan culture.

It's took a fair while for that to come out. I knew nothing about it until just now.

Seems to relate to the 87th minute when the barcodes had a player sent off for fouling Cav, but as far as I can see Shelvey is absolutely nowhere near that incident. All very odd.

Shame, I always quite liked him as a player

Good playmaker with a big winner head.. Maybe that head got the better of him this time..

Shelvey's comment was apparently aimed at Romain Saïss.

Good job for his sake that Saiss didn't understand him.

Back