• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

He is, although the club has become really bad at injury updates since the takeover. We got updates sometimes twice a week when Moxey and Jackett were here.

Well, i've just purchased my ticket for match v Derby. Came over last season for the Derby match coincidentally, where we thrashed them 3-0. Jusy hoping for the same, or better result this time.
I hope to meet up with a few old faces, and some new ones hopefully for pre & after match drinks.

We didn't beat Derby 3-0. It was 2-1.

well fuck me - it was the season before !!! saw them beat Sheff Wed 3-0 and a few days later Derby 2-0 !!!!!

Dicko, Silvio, Wallace, Saville & Lonergan in the squad for the Checkatrade game v Crewe tomorrow

Dicko will start like he has been doing for the U23's since August.

Not overly fussed about a 90 mins game for him. 70 mins and stay fit will do.

yeah, 60-70 would be fine

He played 80 in his last one. I'd expect him to play the full game.

Dicko, Silvio, Wallace, Saville & Lonergan in the squad for the Checkatrade game v Crewe tomorrow
Not sure that's the spirit of or why we entered the competition. Lonergan and Dicko aside I would rather they had played at Everton on Saturday if the needed game time and Flatt play in goal tomorrow.

Not sure that's the spirit of or why we entered the competition. .

Agree. Disappointed with the selection of Silvio, Wallace etc.

Dicko I understand but outside of that, we should be playing those that play in the Under's Prem.

I bet we want to make sure it's 'live' for our home game so people will go. Which I may or may not, haven't decided yet.

We have been hit by international call-ups to some of the best players in that team, particularly in central midfield. I think we need a few senior pros to be competitive tonight.

......................Lonergan
Silvio......Johnson.......Leak........Deslandes
.................Finnie.......Saville
Wallace.............Bright...............Randall
........................Dicko

An absolute joke for me. We muscle in on a cup we shouldnt be in, then we take the piss and play players from our first team.. Much needed game time for the kids.. Bollocks.

Has Ruddy even played a game for us since signing? I know he trains with Ikeme & Lonergan before 1st team matches but haven't seen much else of him

Back