• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Great deal though. If only McGhee hadn't been a dick and fallen out with Freedman.

Great deal though. If only McGhee hadn't been a dick and fallen out with Freedman.

Did you see his goal away at palace in the play offs? You could tell how much wolves meant to him. Thought he played decently next to de Wolf.

I'd heard that freeman was knob bing McGhee's mrs, dunno how true that was though

Muscat was a better RB though and we got a top striker for this level thrown in too. We'd have been mad to turn that down.

Oh absolutely! I don't think we've ever "done" another club like that before or since

Oh absolutely! I don't think we've ever "done" another club like that before or since

Three million pounds, come on down...

article-1204615-05DB063D000005DC-88_224x423.jpg

That would be the only one that would be a contender I reckon. Camara, Fletcher and Jarvis were about market value in my book and although we did well to get £1.2m for Eastwood after he'd proven himself to be hopeless it was still a small loss.

That's a good shout, which side was moxey on when that deal was done?

£1.5m we charged Celtic to loan Henri Camara. That was a good one too.

Is that Olofinjana in the pic?

Bright only on the bench tonight for U23's. Looks to me like he's going backwards

There are a bunch of players who I think we would have sent out on short-term loans, if the loan window was still a thing, but who we decided to keep in-house and play in the U23s league instead of sending out until January with no recall possible if they weren't getting enough playtime.

Bright's had a good start to the season from what I've seen/read. One of the young forwards is evidently going to be displaced by Nouha for now.

Yeah Bright has been doing really well from al the reports I've seen. Going to be difficult for him to break through but he is still very young we have to remember. Plenty of time.

Won 2-1. Nouha and Wilson with the goals.

More than capable at this level with the right players alongside and in front of him. Right move to get him signed up, we certainly didn't want to be losing him for nothing next summer.

Back