• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's attitudes like that which made me glad we had Muscat at times.

I know it's completely perpetuating the problem but a part of me, which i'm not proud of, liked that we had someone who could dish it out if it was required

Muscat was a babby by the side of Eddie Clamp. ;)

Zyro getting his leg shattered and their guy only getting a booking... Quote..."well one of our players got elbowed in the head a few games ago. What goes round..."
Not sure I see how that works, we aren't penalising MKD

Not sure I see how that works, we aren't penalising MKD

You really aren't getting it are you Tony! It's nothing to do with "MK Dons getting punished" it is all to do with "What goes around"
These sly, dirty thugs need squashing out of the game...There is no place for them. You stated Wolves shouldn't of reported the sly thug because "what goes around", I feel Wolves were right to report him and the FA have a duty of care to protect innocent footballers from assaults like this.
Would it be acceptable to wander up behind someone in the street and elbow them in the neck because it could happen to you at a later date? (extreme example)

But I can't think of an example ever where the club has reported the offence at this level, that's my issue, we aren't angels and we will make similar challenges this year, we have now opened ourselves up to this sort of challenge which in the Championship doesn't normally get retrospective action and won't benefit.

But I can't think of an example ever where the club has reported the offence. That's my issue, we aren't and won't have Nabi Hayes we will make similar challenges this year, we will ......

I can't think of a player we've had in the last 6 seasons who would jog up behind an opponent and slyly smash him in the back of the head or am I just viewing things through "Wolves tinted glasses"?
Now Muscat...

I can't think of a player we've had in the last 6 seasons who would jog up behind an opponent and slyly smash him in the back of the head or am I just viewing things through "Wolves tinted glasses"?
Now Muscat...
Damn you quoting my spell check bollocks!

In terms of your point difficult to know really, I was at the game on Saturday and didn't see that challenge for what it was,so how many challenges over the last 6 years haven't we seen?

Damn you quoting my spell check bollocks!

In terms of your point difficult to know really, I was at the game on Saturday and didn't see that challenge for what it was,so how many challenges over the last 6 years haven't we seen?

"won't have Nabi Hayes" haha ha...Sorry Tony.
I don't know but I feel if it's spotted, the FA should deal with it if the Referee doesn't. I would also like to think that we as a club would stamp down on that sort of thing with fines etc of our own

Don't forget that the Club have to give a mark and report on the ref. for every match. That's probably where the incident was mentioned, although it's a pure guess on my part. I shouldn't think he came out of it well.

Don't forget that the Club have to give a mark and report on the ref. for every match. That's probably where the incident was mentioned, although it's a pure guess on my part. I shouldn't think he came out of it well.

Not only the club but also the two assessors. I would hazard a guess that the assessors' reports were pretty clear about the incident, which may have helped the ref decide to say he hadn't seen it. But, as Frank said, he clearly had seen it, because he was looking at Gladon and the centre-back on the video highlights.

Not only the club but also the two assessors. I would hazard a guess that the assessors' reports were pretty clear about the incident, which may have helped the ref decide to say he hadn't seen it. But, as Frank said, he clearly had seen it, because he was looking at Gladon and the centre-back on the video highlights.

I hope the ref. is suitably embarrassed by his lack of action during the game, and also the person who gave him the gig should be ashamed.

Wolves have Tweeted this picture. Either the Squad Picture is being done or Walter has lined up those who are guaranteed a start on Saturday after their performance on Tuesday

CsZKWceWEAANbDt.jpg:large

What's with the high tech clothes dryer ?

It's the remains of a pop up stand.

I might do a wallpaper with those pieces in a collage. Keep changing it every time one's released.

I might do a wallpaper with those pieces in a collage. Keep changing it every time one's released.

Like it, but i had hoped for something other than the same menacing wolf to be honest.
Looking at his other awesome work, i was looking forward to a nice head to head of main players (like his MLS artwork)

Back