• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Hause & Iorfa started in the England U21 game. Finished 6-1!

Jordan Graham has tweeted that he has 8 more weeks of rehab before he can rejoin training. Slight hold up on his rehab due to a hamstring injury.

So probably won't see much of him this side of Christmas.

He probably strained something trying to get away from Aiki after the Rotherham game.

He probably strained something trying to get away from Aiki after the Rotherham game.

giphy.gif

Somebody tweet that article to Logan Plant. Help us please!

Anyone know what the deal is with the NCP ticket that comes with your membership card?

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 4m4 minutes ago
I gather Wolves reported the elbow by Burton's Kyle McFadzean on Paul Gladon from Saturday. Up to FA now if he's to be suspended.

The Incident - https://mobile.twitter.com/Wolves_Babble/status/774933697254522880

The ref certainly witnessed it as he spoke to the Burton player when they game was stopped.

I saw Gladon go down and wondered what had happened but I was watching where the ball went so didn't exactly what had happened.

Can't see that clown of an official taking any further action though.

That challenge would have been out of place on a rugby pitch.

IMO Deserves a retrospective red and three match ban.

I saw Gladon go down and wondered what had happened but I was watching where the ball went so didn't exactly what had happened.

Looking straight at it, proper pole-axed him and fair play to Gladon for getting straight up and trying to get in the area, could have easily gone down and stayed down. (If he hadn't had been taken out he may have had a chance to score as Ivan's shot was parried by the Keeper)

Ref spoke with the Burton player, so he saw it...but as he didn't do a "play on" gesture when it happened, no idea if he thought it was a foul in the first place.

Looking straight at it, proper pole-axed him and fair play to Gladon for getting straight up and trying to get in the area, could have easily gone down and stayed down. (If he hadn't had been taken out he may have had a chance to score as Ivan's shot was parried by the Keeper)

Ref spoke with the Burton player, so he saw it...but as he didn't do a "play on" gesture when it happened, no idea if he thought it was a foul in the first place.

Assuming of course he knows what a foul is. He may retrospectively book Gladon for simulation.

It's better if he doesn't isn't it? If it's not in his report the FA can sanction the player as they see fit. If he says he saw it and dealt with it the FA in its glorious stupidity will do nothing.

Can't wait for half of these grey blazer wearing twats to be too old to be on a board.

That's Kyle McFadzean who partnered Antony Kay last season for MK Dons. They also kicked shit out of Jordan Graham on his debut (think it was Spence who was the main culprit that day).

Karl Robinson isn't the jolly tippy tappy merchant he likes to portray himself as.

It's more likely he strained something trying to protect his girlfriend from you!

That challenge would have been out of place on a rugby pitch.

IMO Deserves a retrospective red and three match ban.

I can only presume that the referee saw the incident, and as Kenny said, he spoke to the Burton player. Again, I can only guess that the referee did not think it was worthy of any further action. And if that was the case, the referee was very much mistaken. But there is nothing the FA can do about it.

Back