• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Thought they got rid of, or at least modified, the "ref saw it so we can't take action" rule.

I can only presume that the referee saw the incident, and as Kenny said, he spoke to the Burton player. Again, I can only guess that the referee did not think it was worthy of any further action. And if that was the case, the referee was very much mistaken. But there is nothing the FA can do about it.

If that's the case, then the F.A. need to look at the reasons why they can do nothing about it, and amend them.

What the defender did is unacceptable and that needs to be reinforced. If the ref. saw it and did nothing, then his judgement needs seriously questioning.

Anyone with decent vision

Who are this lot, who have had a photo session on the pitch today

13244628_10153737102312001_5974833160701099024_n.jpg

Back in the Country.....sacking Walter no doubt

If that's the case, then the F.A. need to look at the reasons why they can do nothing about it, and amend them.

What the defender did is unacceptable and that needs to be reinforced. If the ref. saw it and did nothing, then his judgement needs seriously questioning.
Banned for three games

So either the ref said he didn't see the incident (a lie) or the FA have called him out for being a useless moron.

I am going to go with the lie.

That looks like Guo Guangchang, the head honcho, centre right (with the woman with the striped dress behind him). Or it may be my eyes ...

Is Jeff wearing a bodywarmer? Noticed the females in the directors box at the Rotherham game.

Banned for three games

So there was something the FA could do. Excellent. Fucking thug.

If the ref. had acted on the day and we had played against 10 men for the rest of the game, then things may have been different.

Adcock by name and cock by nature.

I'm not happy with us reporting it if that's what happened. We don't benefit, Gladon wasn't injured because of it and what goes round... Ridiculous he now gets a 3 game ban and Kay got nothing.

I'm not happy with us reporting it if that's what happened. We don't benefit, Gladon wasn't injured because of it and what goes round... Ridiculous he now gets a 3 game ban and Kay got nothing.

That is exactly what my MK supporting relatives said about the challenge on Zyro...

I am. Any time a cheat or thug gets caught and punished it benefits the whole game of football of which we are a part.

The fact that Gladon was not directly injured is fortunate for the player and for us, but pure chance.

Who's Kay, Tony?

I find this type of 'foul play' as absolutely and utterly deplorable. It was not a misjudgement in the game and was a deliberate and unprovoked action and has no place in football. If it was up to me, he'd be banned for 6 months.

But he doesn't play for MK anymore

Zyro getting his leg shattered and their guy only getting a booking... Quote..."well one of our players got elbowed in the head a few games ago. What goes round..."

Zyro getting his leg shattered and their guy only getting a booking... Quote..."well one of our players got elbowed in the head a few games ago. What goes round..."

It's attitudes like that which made me glad we had Muscat at times.

I know it's completely perpetuating the problem but a part of me, which i'm not proud of, liked that we had someone who could dish it out if it was required

We really can't be worrying about their results against Burton just yet, or imply that Burton are some yardstick for promotion credentials either. Any dropped points for us in that equation are because we switched off in injury time.

Back