• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but Hause started for the England U20 side in their 1-0 win over the Germans a couple of days ago....... Further acknowledgement of the good work he has made at Gillingham so far this season

Hause started the next game & scored Englands only goal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2792112/england-u20-1-1-turkey-u20-kortney-hause-target-young-lions-secure-point-need-win-four-nations-cup-holland.html

Good goal too apparently.
And they gained their reward on 21 minutes when Targett's free-kick was headed back by Liverpool's Lloyd Jones for Hause to control on his chest and finish left-footed in one smooth movement.
Hause seems to have a lot of potential there.

Surprised to see KMac not in Scotland squad yesterday - is he injured ?
They must have some really good players now if he can be omitted.

Surprised to see KMac not in Scotland squad yesterday - is he injured ?
They must have some really good players now if he can be omitted.

Just dropped from the squad

He's not really a big name north of the border. I think they'll be looking at players like Bryson, Gauld and Armstrong before McDonald gets a look in.

Just looking at an email from Wolves sent to me this morning.
It says if I sign up to My Wolves I can get a £5 ticket cash joining bonus on a FREE ticket....

How do you redeem a £5 token against a free ticket?

Wolves <wolverhamptonwanderers@communicatoremail.com>

The £5 ticket cash will be for any future tickets you purchase.

The £5 ticket cash will be for any future tickets you purchase.

Im confused too.
WH,I too got the email and so joined My Wolves.

The idea is they credit your account with £5 ticket cash and that covers the Blues match next week
Except all it does online, is take £5 off the price of a ticket...(not sure if its exclusive to just one stand?)
Apparently they will credit you with £5 cash to swap for a Reading ticket later on in the season too.

If anyone is more "in the know".....

The Blues match next week is one of the £5 ticket cash games for My Wolves members. Reading is the other (there's two per season). Noprmally you have to generate the ticket cash yourself by getting 10% ticket cash back on every ticket purchase, but I don't know the ins and outs of the offer you've got.

Last season I had to ring up the ticket office for the £5 ticket cash games as the online system didn't recognise the games as being that. Get yourself online and choose a seat before you ring them up though, that way you still get to pick. Just don't put it in your basket as that freezes it on their system.

Last season I had to ring up the ticket office for the £5 ticket cash games as the online system didn't recognise the games as being that. Get yourself online and choose a seat before you ring them up though, that way you still get to pick. Just don't put it in your basket as that freezes it on their system.

Yeah your right...apparently the "system" doesnt know how to discount the full price of a match with the £5 ticket cash.
Dont know why im not suprised that you cant do this relatively simple thing online.

You also cannot book the free Junior Wolves tickets online for those 3 games. Then they try and charge you a booking fee for the Adult ticket, which you cannot book online as you aren't buying a child one. Cheeky bleeders!

The limitations of a shite online facility.

The limitations of a $#@!e online facility.

Well its what you do with the software i would imagine.
Perhaps there are "£ packages £" within the software (much like sage accounting etc) that Wolves havent took advantage of.

Its run by advanced ticketing and they seem to support Liverpool, Galatasaray ,Everton (award winning! no less) and a few others...i cant believe they wouldnt have decent ticketing systems.

Thats said, the ability to enter a code (related to one account) to reduce a cost seems pretty old hat these days...as i said, it can take the £5 off online but not the whole price.

Wolves latest Crossbar Challenge...

How many 'keepers!?!

Back