• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Problem with Johnson is the longer who goes without playing the harder it is for him to find someone who will want him and be able to play him straight away. I don't see why people are angry about his comments though - he's entitled to do whatever he thinks is best for himself.

Foley's problems I would assume are injury related? He hasn't been the same player for a while now. Such a shame

Signed Tomasz Kuszczak on a short term deal, and it is a short term deal and NOT a loan signing according to Tom Ross.

Signed Tomasz Kuszczak on a short term deal, and it is a short term deal and NOT a loan signing according to Tom Ross.

He wasn't with a club so it couldn't be a loan anyway.

Sako has been nominated for Player of the Month.

Well done to both and much deserved

Edwards has medial knee ligament damage...

That's a shame, is the loan window still open?

Brentford tickets on sale today to 1030 point holders. Terrace tickets purchased.

Brentford tickets on sale today to 1030 point holders. Terrace tickets purchased.

Terrace??
That sounds to me like standing up tickets..
Mad, that when I was a kid getting taken to Old Trafford (which was 5 miles down the road and long before I was old enough to make up my own mind) you could get tickets for the stands, but they were sitting down, and the terraces were standing up...

Sorry folks but Tomasz Kuszczak is now Sponsored by F-G

Played for Albion....the bastard

Out of curiosity, did they give you any other options?

Sorry folks but Tomasz Kuszczak is now Sponsored by F-G

You're gonna have a few shirts by the end of season dinner. A Zeli one, then Sagbo and now Kuszczak. Add to that, whoever you decide to jinx in January, that's a good turnover for your money! ;)

Back