• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

Iorfa is class.

We've been much better in this second half and even though he's been anonymous Dave popped up with the goal.

Dicko wasted out on the left though.

Koscak... You mean Kozak? Libor Kozak?

I thought he was supposed to be truly awful.

1-2. Totally static from the defence who can't cope with a dangerous low cross and lummox Kozak scores again from point blank range.

I think Kozak has looked OK. Not got enough pace or agility to be any good in the PL though.

Dicko back in the middle with no width out on the left again. Still no changes by KJ, which is weird.

That old problem we had at points last season score then concede within a few minutes.

I think Kozak has looked OK. Not got enough pace or agility to be any good in the PL though.

There was him and one other central-European sounding guy who signed for Villa around the same time; can't remember which but one of them I don't think had a single nice thing said about him.

Tonev is the other I was thinking of.

Dicko back in the middle with no width out on the left again. Still no changes by KJ, which is weird.

I don't mind Dicko wide left and cutting in, and think that could be the way forward. Dicko - Afobe - Rajiv/other is a lot of pace at this level.

Unless he decides to give other players a longer run out at Doncaster?

I don't mind Dicko wide left and cutting in, and think that could be the way forward. Dicko - Afobe - Rajiv/other is a lot of pace at this level.

He just did it with great affect. Would rather see him in the middle though as we need him pulling the centre-backs about rather than the full backs.

Dicko looking sharp, only short of a goal so far. This is more than enough for a friendly even if that second goal was a bit shit. We do need to find a way of playing though because in league games we won't be able to have players who are anonymous.

We have put up a decent show, but maybe shows up our weaknesses - may well be KJ's way of making a point

Dicko has been immense tonight - Afobe neutered & we need both on fire if we are to succeed.

He just did it with great affect. Would rather see him in the middle though as we need him pulling the centre-backs about rather than the full backs.

But that kind of formation leaves us well short in midfield, unless we shift to a 3-5-2 or whatever *sounds the DW klaxon*.

Back