• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

Why does he need 'to make a point'.

Cant he just tell Jez and Steve "look mate, all ive got is fucking Dave Edwards, sort it out"

Both wide players we pretty appalling. Not so much Edwards fault (he's gash anyway) but poor from Henry who should be making a point. I'd like to see Rajiv and Graham come on

seems Twitter rate Coady, they have been mentioning him most all the game

51' Outstanding work from Coady in the middle of the park, wins two tackles and finds Dicko. The forward breaks but is tackled at the last.

Superb attack from Afobe to rob Villa - Dicko cannot quite get his legs in the right formation & the shot is weaker than he would like & Bunn saves - not far off being a very good chance

seems Twitter rate Coady, they have been mentioning him most all the game

That particular moment was most impressive. I like the look of him - hopefully the extra bite and drive the midfield badly needs.

Need to put some pace into this attack - 15 mins to go - get VLP & Graham on

Some of the pant wetting going on...

We need a left winger but if the club haven't been looking for that anyway then we have bigger problems than an incomplete roster.

Any reaction otherwise is OTT.

If you want to use the phrase pant wetting then there is another forum waiting for you Alan, add happy clapper to your repertoire and you are in

We have no left wing at the moment. Seems Dave is playing quite centrally, although judging formations via tv coverage is nigh-on impossible. Seems very imbalanced, everything coming from our right.

Some of the pant wetting going on...

We need a left winger but if the club haven't been looking for that anyway then we have bigger problems than an incomplete roster.

Any reaction otherwise is OTT.

Fortunately Tim Spiers is deflecting some of the vitriol from some fans.

When asked if he'd ask KJ about the lack of width, he tweeted:

@tim_spiers_Star: @finchy_84 no I don't want to ask him any difficult questions, that would just be awkward.

Seems some fans have umbrage with him :icon_lol:

@tim_spiers_Star: @finchy_84 no I don't want to ask him any difficult questions, that would just be awkward.

Ask who some difficult questions?

Tongue-in-cheek surely

What a goal!
Great stuff from Iorfa.

So far, not bad, but not great either.

Our best player has been Dicko who has run himself into the ground and had a chance or two - this will be better opposition than we will face next season

As I type - Dangerous Dave equalises from good work from Iorfa (who has played well tonight)

Back