• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Kryten - "Ahhh. Smug mode"

tumblr_inline_mty7jg7NZw1s7pgbp.gif

I'm even contemplating going if we get drawn at home in the next round. Which is not a sentence I thought I'd have typed a couple of months ago. Genuinely intrigued with how Lambo is taking this team forwards and let's face it, it's all we've got left to play for this year.

Derby home or away would be a good tie.

Absolutely. I would normally say anyone at home, but as we are not very good at home, maybe we should hope for an away tie.

Agree with this Frank. At the moment we are far better away from home, for some reason.

Be interesting to see who we get on Monday @ 7pm

We've scored 8 goals in our last 3 home games. It's been needing our defence to improve which has been the issue at home.

We've scored 8 goals in our last 3 home games. It's been needing our defence to improve which has been the issue at home.

Exactly.

Scored 8 but let in 8 goals in last 3 home games. Fulham, Bristol and QPR

Scored 7 goals and let in 3 goals in last 5 away games. Stoke, Sheff. Wed, Forest, Cardiff and QPR

So at the moment we are better away, than at home.

OK we are in the heady heights of Round 4 (we haven't realised that there was a round after 3 for some years)

Pick your desired 4th round opponents

Albion at home...oh, wait a minute.

I'd like us to have a proper run at this so Accrington at home. Leave the glamour ties until further down the line.

The winner of the AFC Wimbledon/Sutton replay failing that would accept Rochdale or Oxford.

What I do not want is another Championship side

A home 3pm tie please. Already booked my trains down for the Huddersfield game.

Any of the "minnows" at home...

Liverpool treating the cup with disdain. And showing a lack of respect for their opponents. It is time that clubs were fined for fielding such weakened teams.

The team that they've put out is completely dominating the game, what more are they supposed to do?

Liverpool treating the cup with disdain. And showing a lack of respect for their opponents. It is time that clubs were fined for fielding such weakened teams.
Don't agree.

Managers should be free to pick whoever they want. Having the FA or whoever telling you who you can or can't play is wrong.

If Liverpool lose then that is their punishment, just like Bournemouth did yesterday after 11 changes.

Back