• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Don't mind that, local derby, doubt Hughes will take it very seriously, play our best team, no pressure......we can take em

I seem to say this every year, but we are overdue a cup run. And it could have been a worse draw.

Could be worse I suppose, I really don't mind how we approach this one

I seem to say this every year, but we are overdue a cup run. And it could have been a worse draw.

really?

away at a completely established premier league outfit who are now on decent form.

no chance whatsoever of an upset.

Stoke will play their reserves and beat us. #romanceofthecup

Uninspiring draw - just like last year

Go to a Premier League club in reasonable form - perform OK but go out by the odd goal. At least I'm less likely to be tempted to attend unlike last season

Uninspiring draw - just like last year

Go to a Premier League club in reasonable form - perform OK but go out by the odd goal. At least I'm less likely to be tempted to attend unlike last season

Just about sums it up.

Hmm...Mi lad wants me to take him.
Ive no doubt we will get a decent allocation but i fear the dickheads will be out in force (for both sides)

We'll get beaten comfortably. Poor draw for us.

It's a sign of the times, but 10 years ago we'd have laughed about the prospect of being beaten by Stoke reserves

The god of crap draws strikes again, when was the last time we were drawn at home in the 3rd round I'm thinking it was 2008 v Cambridge.

Palace at home in 2010?

I think we will beat Stoke. They will rest players, so let's go there and give it a go.

My rough calculations are since 2008 in the FA Cup we've been drawn out the hat 15 times 11 times away and only 4 at home, they were Cambridge 3rd in 2008, Middlesborough 4 round 2009, Palace 4 round 2010 and Stoke 4 round 2011.

Back