• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

A big day tomorrow. YoungWolf meets quirk...

Will do, my train gets in 10:45!

I hope it's a draw today. It would be great for the club to have a big FA Cup game at Molineux.

My prediction - 1-1. Edwards to poke in a first half goal.

Will do, my train gets in 10:45!

6 of us getting in around that time as well, all meeting up in the Richard John Blackler if you + Quirk (or any others off here) fancy it. Pub round the corner from Lime St.

On my train already. Grim. Come on you Wolves!

6 of us getting in around that time as well, all meeting up in the Richard John Blackler if you + Quirk (or any others off here) fancy it. Pub round the corner from Lime St.

Can do!

On my train now. Doing dissertation work on this journey :icon_lol:

Loving the optimism and I hope you guys have a great day but after some real bad home form Liverpool will be looking to win AND perform today. If they score in the first half or lead at half time they will win by three or four. If we score first particularly if its in the second half then we may nick a draw. We will concede today whatever and I can't see us scoring two. Now go out guys and shoot the prediction down on the pitch

Train beer??

Gued shirt on today, forgot it against Norwich and we lost..

Surely gonna be goals in this, 2 poor defences, albeit 1 Champ v Prem......so I'm going for a plucky 3-2 loss

Klopp selected his youngsters again, if reports are to be believed.

Karius, Randall, Gomez, Klaven, Moreno, Lucas, Ejaria, Wijinaldum, Woodburn, Firmino, Origi.

Karius
Randall
Gomez
Klavan
Moreno
Lucas
Ejaria
Wijnaldum
Woodburn
Firmino
Origi

Don't know our team yet but Edwards is captain today