• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Will it not be more of a 4-3-3 with Edwards getting forward when/if he can?
Semantics though really though isn't it. Whatever way he's the midfield player who's supposed to be furthest forward offering support to Dicko. We know that in that position he may be good for a goal, but will offer zero creativity and will react to situations rather than create them.

Cool, the teams are anounced, I'm sat waiting for another hour, and we've already collectively got our scapegoat sorted !

Excellent let it begin !

Semantics though really though isn't it. Whatever way he's the midfield player who's supposed to be furthest forward offering support to Dicko. We know that in that position he may be good for a goal, but will offer zero creativity and will react to situations rather than create them.

Thats a fair point but isn't Evans in there for his creativity? he's certainly not in there for his athleticism or tackling, not sure we can accomodate 2 flair players in the middle against superior teams

Not the team I expected. I would love to see Bright and Ronah get a run.

Ah Christ, ince is one of the pundits.

Cool, the teams are anounced, I'm sat waiting for another hour, and we've already collectively got our scapegoat sorted !

Excellent let it begin !

Surprised how many changes Klopp has made. A real show of faith in the second string. It says show me you're good enough. Let's hope not!

Surprised how many changes Klopp has made. A real show of faith in the second string. It says show me you're good enough. Let's hope not!
He must be fully focused on the Chelsea game, which really is a make or break season game for Klopp.. Let's take advantage!!

To be fair, Klopp has got Chelsea on tuesday, which is an absolute must win if he wants to keep Liverpool in the title race.

Even with a second string out, that is a decent Liverpool side. We are going to get some joy going forward. But we will need to get at least some of the ball doing so.

I think we might just be able to sneak a replay. Head says 2-1 Liverpool, but there is definitely some hope.

Not really happy with Edwards as no 10 his all round play isn't good enough for the Championship let alone against Liverpool. I don't mind him deeper as he presses and might pop up with a goal. I wasn't happy with the lineup against Stoke so what do I know. I think 2-2.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Here we go, strap yourselves in, lads.

STEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad Karius is playing

Amazing defending :icon_lol:

Get in, lads!

Back